9.5 KB · Views: 276
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
quarters are good!

HH

Lonewolfe

jt70

Apr 27, 2005
My Own World
Detector(s) used
DFX
Thats not bad though for an "only find" ?I have been detecting for almost 3 months and have found lots of stuffbut only 2 quarters. ?You see if hadn't dug that baby up who knows, ?I could've been there forever.....lost. ?I wonder who lost it and if they even knew they did? ?Maybe I'm crazy but i think finding anything is cool. My wife definitely thinks i am a little off because i can find a lump of lead and study it for minutes trying to figure out what the heck it is or was or whatever.

Sorry for rambling,

But with the title of your post "Darn" I was expecting to read a stolen detector story or "found nothing" or something like that.
If I find just one item that isn't junk I consider it a good hunt.

springsman

May 27, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Ya hey you didn't get skunked...THAT would be a "darn" situation....and trust me I've had my share of those, walking back to the truck with nothing but trash and dirty fingers....today you did not have one of those. As a matter of fact I did not even get to get out of the house...I'm stuck here droolin' over YOUR QUARTER! hehehe so there! ;)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey neighbor!

Congratulations on your ability to go and find a quarter today!

It's all good!

Nana ;)

:D

F

Floater

Well Cableman79 as you can see its a rough bunch in here and the Sympathy level is pretty low. As a matter of fact What the Hec are ya complaining about. I didnt even get out of the house either and had to work on the honeydo list all day. Geez man . All i got for my trouble today was a did ya finsih and how much longer. LOL Keep at it. Your day is coming. Research some sites and then go hit em.A lot more enjoyable and adds to the intrigue too. HH

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
It's always good to find a quarter, compared to the hundreds of pennies you would normally find. Money is always good regardless.

NJ & HH,

Dugholes

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State
I went out yesterday and only found 21 cents. It was a new spot and looked good. It was pretty old with a big field with two baseball diamonds and a soccer field. I thought I was going to score big, but nada. I don't know why, but it just happens that way sometimes.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have come back before after a couple of hours and all my clad would not equal your one find. Much better than having 0 count.

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
I wouldn't complain about a quarter.. but believe me - I DO hear ya! Lately, I've become right stubborn about not leaving a spot until I've found AT LEAST a penny... some coin - ANY coin! It just doesn't feel right to walk away "empty pocketed" ya know??? Down right un-American or something!
Ruth

Coin_Saver

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
treasurekidd said:
Remember, 1 quarter is better than finding 24 pennies, and quicker too! HH!

LOL treasurekidd! u mean 25 pennies dont you! LOL i know i know it was a typo just funny,
and it is tru tho, I'd rather find 1 quarter than 25 pennies! HH CS

CS110

Feb 12, 2005
Anytime you can get out is a good day. There have been times I've been out for hours and wished that I could have found any kind of coin instead of junk and pulltabs.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread