treasure was hard to find this weekend...

L

lancemxt

hey guys, got a little hunting in this weekend with my brother. we detected a old historic house that they just tore down up the road from my brothers house. the house was really old it was half log and the rest was just frame i guess it was prolly built in the 1820's or 30's but they tore the house down and cleared out all the land around were the house was. it was a little bit slow but we made it work. all i could come up with were some of these meager finds. i did find an old compact but its destroyed as you can tell i also found a couple tags and what looks to be a coin in the picture is a colonial flat button its the first one i found. jer found 2 of them at the site but I'm sure that he'll have his stuff posted on the forum tomorrow so that you all can see what else came from the spot...HH lance'

Attachments

• Picture 10.jpg
    Picture 10.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 0

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Keep up the good work. I can't imagine the amount of trash you going to have to dig before you find the good stuff, but it will be there.

GJ & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

KIXLSYD

Jun 9, 2005
Tacoma,WA
That sounds like a pretty good spot to hunt, id go back again. I bet there is some other stuff there too. Nice job! Brad

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet, sounds like you guys had fun!

Keep it up and HH!!

Attachments

• digdeep.jpg
    digdeep.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 179
  • digdeep.jpg
    digdeep.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 116
OP
OP
L

lancemxt

thanks guys, if you want to check out what else was there jer posted his stuff up from the site... HH lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions