Diggin in Texas

R

RUDY2003

Diggin' in Texas

Tryin' to stay close to home, I went huntin' at some local city parks and school playgrounds in search of my early retirement. As summertime is here, early morning is the time to go. I loaded the M6, gear and cooler in the black pearl (my truck) and headed out just as the sun was coming up. I drove to the farthest park and started draggin up coins and junk bits.

At the first school I dug Ring #24, Ring #25 and Ring#26 one right after another. The first two are just costume kids rings that came up 54-55 Screwcap then a hard quarter 84 that turned out to be a childs silver Birthstone ring (Feb) with a nice purple stone. Thats 26 rings since October! The best being a 10K nugget ring and a 10K white gold with three small diamonds, 15 silver rings and the rest are junque rings.

Totals for the weekend are $6.78 in clad, a 1979 British 50 Pence coin, misc. buttons, zipper pulls, ear rings, bracelet pieces, shoe hearts, hair clips etc....

Everyone stay cool and dig those iffy signals....Happy diggin'...

Attachments

• BOOTY2.JPG
    BOOTY2.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 454
  • BOOTY.JPG
    BOOTY.JPG
    108.4 KB · Views: 452
Upvote 0

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Re: Diggin' in Texas

Hey Rudy, that is a lot of good rings...I've only found 2 gold & 2 silver out of 21 rings and you've found like 17 out of 26 or so that are gold or silver!!!! You are truly rocking on those good rings. That little silver one with the purple stone looks awesome! Keep that M6 cranking! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread