Bobbie ends May with a Gold/Emerald Ring

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
And I found a gold bracelet. Both pieces are 14k. We found at the same school yesterday afternoon after being just about shut out all day.
She found the 1944 wheat also.
Catching up our finds for the rest of the month. Last weekend was our first full weekend of detecting together for the month as Bobbie went to visit her folks in Michigan the first weekend in May, and then the third weekend I went back to pick her up. It was a good weekend for both of us Bobbie found the silver bracelet, gold over silver ring, gold bead , gold clasp and $23.00 in clad, I found $13.00 the 2 gold rings in the 3rd picture and the tiny 10k earring. The silver ring came from the same school that produced the 2 gold rings also. The little silver and pink ice cross came from the 2nd weekend when I was detecting by myself. I also found the 3 gold earrings at 2 different places. It is during these times when Bobbie is in Michigan that I detect some of our less productive places, to see if they have improved any.
It was a real good monthes for finds but we are definitley seeing an increase in other detectorists this way, 2 of the places we detected yesterday I found a whopping 7 cents at each, and a 3rd I found the big skunk.
We hope all have a safe and happy summer
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• SANY0432.JPG
    SANY0432.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 881
  • SANY0436.JPG
    SANY0436.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 888
  • SANY0419.JPG
    SANY0419.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 872
  • SANY0423.JPG
    SANY0423.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 875
Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice finds kids a round here don't loose anything but pennies a few quarters, and pencils.

of course the school is only a couple years old.

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Well I think you guys blew me away this month as for jewelry, and I'm in the water. Really nice emerald ring, and bracelet. My hats off to you both. finderzzs

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Congrats Dave & Bobbie! Love the emerald ring (my birth stone). Did you find the goldies in Michigan or home? Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Prober said:
Congrats Dave & Bobbie! Love the emerald ring (my birth stone). Did you find the goldies in Michigan or home? Keep up the good work.
Thanks Prober, no these all are from down here. We are going to be up there the first weekend of August for Bobbies folks 50th wedding anniversary, and then again the last week of September for the county fair and I want to go to the UP. We will try those times to get some detecting up there done.
finderzzs said:
Well I think you guys blew me away this month as for jewelry, and I'm in the water. Really nice emerald ring, and bracelet. My hats off to you both. finderzzs
thanks zz's, I have gotten so used to hunting with bobbie on week in and week out basis that when I detect by myself I dont seem to enjoy nearly as much, keep us posted from hawaii we always look forward
Scooter said:
2 Words... :o
"Jewelery Maganet"
Wow nice finds... :thumbsup:
thanks scooter

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Nashoba said:
Ya'll are defnitely tearing up some good ground.
Awesome digs!
HH
~Nash~
thanks nashoba, we really didnt get to detect as much this month but we did get lucky
Formula1BMW said:
Sweet! Great finds!
thanks bmw I was thrilled that bobbie found the gold ring and the bracelet was a nice bonus for me
txkickergirl said:
nice finds kids a round here don't loose anything but pennies a few quarters, and pencils.

of course the school is only a couple years old.
thanks txkicker girl, some of our places do but others dont
bigrig43 said:
glad 2 see you two are still tearin up the ring scene! very nice finds. peace,bigrig
thanks bigrig good seeing you guys again
hh

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As usual an inspiration thanks for posting. Fantastic ring.Congrats to you both.
Burdie

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Burdie said:
As usual an inspiration thanks for posting. Fantastic ring.Congrats to you both.
Burdie
thanks burdie I was glad she found it, it had been almost 2 monthes to the date she had found her last one
silverfreak said:
Very nice stuff Dave.
thanks you still are knocking it out wtg

R

RUDY2003

Dave, you and Bobbie are really cleanin' up on the jewelry.

Beautiful emerald gold ring......

Keep safe...

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful finds, you two! :o I know you're glad to have Bobbie back! :wink:

Nana :)

gallienus267

Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
Holy Smokes Guys. You don't need to bring your machines to Michigan. I am having a hard time finding anything now as it is. Good to talk with you.

Goldiver

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Fremont, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Fisher F-75 LTD2, CZ-70, CZ-21, 1280x, Vibraprobe 560, Minelab Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job on the gold!

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
RUDY2003 said:
Dave, you and Bobbie are really cleanin' up on the jewelry.

Beautiful emerald gold ring......

Keep safe...
thanks rudy, we seem to be having a good year thus far, summer means lot shorter hunting times for us as bobbie doesnt do good with the heat plus we shift our sites away from school yards and more to the parks
hh
Nana40 said:
Beautiful finds, you two! :o I know you're glad to have Bobbie back! :wink:

Nana :)
thanks nana I am very glad to have bobbie back , its just no fun without her
gallienus267 said:
Holy Smokes Guys. You don't need to bring your machines to Michigan. I am having a hard time finding anything now as it is. Good to talk with you.
yea but you guys got those great long summer evenings, I was telling bobbie just this evening that if we were up there right now, we be detecting. keep us posted
Goldiver said:
Great job on the gold!
thanks gold diver we hope your hunts continue to go well
christ-first said:
my wife would have a fit over that emerald ring.
thanks christ-first bobbie was beaming a big old smile when she got that one

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
excellent finds Dave an Bobbie ! the two of you rock :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread