Last post on this forum!!!

H

hard pan

This will be my last post on this forum i was told to take a hike or get banned !! Three forums have banned me already stated that my finds are fake which they are not! PS good luck to guys and keep swing the coil to the ground!!! :'(

Attachments

• last 2.JPG
    last 2.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 599
Upvote 0
OP
OP
H

hard pan

Here's the back

Attachments

• last 1.JPG
    last 1.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 592

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who told you This ?

Names Please

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gotta agree with badger. Many of the posts bordered on unbelievable. I guess a person is free to post what they want. I personally ignored anything hardpan posted as I personally did not believe it.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey all, Just bored and wanted to add a few lines. I can believe that his finds are real. Stories could use some work though. I have been through the same stuff at the local clubs around here.

I was told to bring in less finds and sometimes don't even bring any. It's really hard for those out there who hunt really hard and don't turn up anything. I was targeted by the guys who had 30 plus yrs experience. They felt they didn't leave a coin behind in this city for anyone else. It got irritating so I stopped going to clubs. Also everyone always was trying to pry into my spots. I'm in this to find stuff for myself. Not to support a whole club of guys with places to go.

I'm in a historic area like hardpan probably is. You can find spots around here with a few hundred old coins. There tough to find but not impossible. Country sides are very productive. That seems to be where he is finding all this stuff. I know if you drive any direction in p.a 50 miles out of either city and finding old coins is a walk in the park. You can find alot of untouched spots.

If you have been banned from 3 sites I would say it is you man. Not to be mean but when you put up a 200 yr old coin and say you walked right out back and dug it people tend not to believe it. I think it's just a matter of making your stories a little longer and better. Also I noticed you hardley reply back. People take that as you are better than everyone else here.

Just think about it some man. If all your doing is posting your finds not repling to them nor replying to other peoples stuff then I would say forums aren't meant for you.

I wouldn't leave the site. Just give the people a little more and you'll be fine.

HH Jeremy

R

rusty nails

I hope this doesnt discourage others with great finds not to post because they aren't great story tellers - him aside - say another person posts lie finds but is a great story teller - does this mean - he wont get banned ??? logic says in this case that - the pros on this site will know whos fibbing or not
this forum is a great one - it will stay great under the premise of believing the posters. "Buddha used to sit under a tree all day until he became enlightened" in other words it will all work out.
leftybasss

miester

May 21, 2005
Wi
Who knows maybe he has access to some very old sites. I know of several very old prospects that probably have some great finds just waiting, but theres access problems. One is an 1800's dance hall with a dirt floor, anything in the ground was sheltered from moisture for a very long time. Personally I like his posts, it's nice to look at that old stuff. I dont care if he is lying, no one FORCES YOU to look at his posts.

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've read over some of the posts that Hardpan posted. I think we've been more than generous in our praise and encouragement of his finds. I do believe he must spend a lot of time detecting and has access to a many cellarholes. If he's in an area like I'm in, there are hundreds of old foudations within a few miles.

I also agree with Jer that this forum is a two-way street. If he has all this detecting experience, why won't he share any? I made the mistake of asking him where he was from and what detector he used....and got my head bit off. (Like I'm going to track him down and detect his sites.)

Personally, I stopped believing his posts when he posted his button picture. I really didn't believe they came from one dig. Maybe they were a collection over a period of time.

Just my opinion.

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
I do not think that any of us have the right to make a determination as to if someones finds are real or fake. We should all just enjoy what we see, and wish each other luck. On the other hand, we should all try to help each other when we can. It is not our job to judge any person. Leave that for the big guy in the sky. ...Lance

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
Sorry I don't understand if someone post the findings from a hunt on the forum and someone says that is not real or they don't believe it you can me Banned from this forum??? why would someone lie about finding something in the first place? no one on this forum knows me and i don't know them so who cares the photos that have been posted look real to me and i love seeing them. I have said that I have been hunting for over 20 years but has anyone seen anything that i have found? NO. you ask why not? why should I ? if no one going to believe me.. what happen to trust? in fact the best thing i have ever found was a $4500 ring that i sold for $2400 the best feeling about hunting is returning a class ring to a boy the last it 2 days ago at a class party at the lake.
but was you there? did you see it? why would you believe it or not? are you going to Banned me too? Banning some one over a posting of a photo of something is not right. you don't know this man from the man on the moon. maybe he did find them maybe he didn't find anything at all? who knows but God and I not thank he time to read the posting here. :-\
Have a Great weekend.
Morris
Ocala Florida

OP
OP
H

hard pan

Re: forum!!!

All i want to do is post my finds ??I don't make fun of anyone else finds!!! Iam a old guy with short time on this earth and if young people don't want me around i understand!!!!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hard pan, Feel free to post your finds.

we enjoy seeing them.

You will never be Banned for posting finds.

Nor for being accused of anything.

we only Disrespect Rudeness

sidly

May 10, 2005
You old timers know where to find the goods. Keep posting hardpan, I believe you.

mvSWAT

Sep 21, 2004
Mt. Vernon, Indiana
I don't have a comment on hard pan personally but I mentioned once before that I'd like to see an ignore feature on this site, that way if I don't like how or what a person posts I don't have to see it or their avatar as I scroll down to see and read the posts of those I feel are worthwhile. Happy Hunting. Dan

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Just like anything else, no one is forcing anyone to read a post that they don't want to. Choose to believe or don't, but don't make accusations without proof! I personally like having folks here from all over the world! I think that just because sombody hasn't fully grasped the english language does not make them any less. How many here can speak any other language flawlessly? (heck, I have a hard time with english and it's my native tongue!) Can't we all just lighten up?

Attachments

• ad_space.jpg
    ad_space.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 348
  • ad_space.jpg
    ad_space.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 361

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The problem lies not with hardpan but with the moron trolls who lurk about most any forum. More often than not they are found out and exposed in the end even though they think they are so clever and that the average person is a fool. They get some kind of vicarious thrill at making false claims and seek attention not even realizing they are the fool in the end. I made a mistake of rushing to judgement on a poster here on the forum without proof and only made myself look foolish. Now I won't comment unless it is positive or unless the information is proved false. Let's all take a deep breath and step back and give folks the benifit of the doubt and by all means let's help one another to improve our skills and the enjoyment of our "sport"! Stick around hardpan and by all means be quicker to lend a hand to we who are struggling to be as good as you at pursueing our goals. JIM

T

T-Rex

There's an old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"

That's the way it should be everyone for everywhere, & if people that to heart, there would be a whole lot less problems in the world...

Translation=Play nice in the sand box...

nuff said...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions