Early navy cuff links 1820

H

hard pan

I will hitting this cellarhole where this navy cuff links was found on sat!!!!! I will keep on posting thank's to the support of the nice folks on here .I have arthritics in my hands it make hard for me to type so i try my best but its to painfull .I use a old tesoro Inca and a bounty hunter red baron metal detectors to find the goodies!!!I have been detecting since 1970 and have been digging cellarhole longer to all people out there !!!!!PS Dust in the wind !!!!

Attachments

• navy cuffs.JPG
    navy cuffs.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice cuff links hardpan. Keep up the post. I'm glad I know a little more about you now. Getting older is tough I can imagine. So I can understand your lack of a story written with your finds. And maybe your lack of use to the computer due to your pain.

Keep finding those old goodies. Look forward to seeing what else you may come up with. Plus after digging all day and having arthritis your probably lucky to get enough use out of your hand just to get your detecting in. By the time posting comes along your to beat up.

Good Luck Out There

Jeremy

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really cool find hard pan!! keep posting

sidly

May 10, 2005
Nice find, I know of some old cellar holes I may have to check them out. Keep up the good work!

sidly

Gribnitz

Aug 1, 2004
Hard Pan, your cellar holes ever full of water ? I got an old one I would like to check out, but I can't tell how deep the water is in the thing. It was an old log cabin and some of the old timbers have fallen in as well. It will need to be cleaned out real good before I could get into the thing, but I don't want to go swimming to clean the hole.

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005
Hardpan, glad to see you are sticking around, I have really enjoyed your posts, keep um coming. HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great find! Thanks for sharing...... :)

Nana ;)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hardpan, Thanks for sticking around. I'm sorry about your aches. It's good to know a little more about your and the detectors you use.

Maybe you could give us some advice on hunting cellarholes. I've got eight of them within a mile of my house.

Keep on posting.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find/s!

HH and keep on posting!

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread