Dreams, Nuts, & Roosevelts??

KalamazooHunter

Mar 26, 2005
Kalamazoo, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Dreams, Nuts, & Roosevelts??

Alright, it was a beautiful day out yesterday so my husband & I went out for a while back to the ole' swimming hole. Found Nothing! Nothing but a big nut! Not even a penny, just garbage. :'( Kind of disappointing. Then while driving back home we passed an old school that isn't in use anymore. I thought - perfect! So we went out there and did all around the overgrown playground .... nada! A few beer tops and pop tops - not even a penny. So, needless to say, yesterday wasn't a very productive day. I went to sleep last night and what did I dream about - coins! I had a dream about finding a 1943 Roosevelt Seated coin - now that makes no sense. I remember seeing the words "Roosevelt" & "Seated" on this little coin - was I on crack or what!!! :P

I think I need to make a doctors appointment - but I know what the diagnosis will be.. Silveritis. :o The only cure is to find Silver soon or Go Crazy. Rx: Hunt like Mad!!!

Must Find Silver........................... Must Hunt Like Mad or Go Crazy............................ Silver, Silver, Silver!!!.............................. I think it's happening already, I'm going crazy.................................... Happy Hunting everyone, wish me luck............................. Silveritis is setting in......................
Tara :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
KalamazooHunter

KalamazooHunter

Mar 26, 2005
Kalamazoo, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300
Re: Dreams, Nuts, & Roosevelts??

Forgot to add this -
Even though it was a not so good Metal Detecting day it was much better than sitting at home doing nothing! It was a great day and the lake was very nice. I should have wore my suit! I'm off tonight to go check some local parks so maybe I'll find something tonight. Happy Hunting everyone!

Enjoy your last day of Spring - Summer is here tomorrow!

Tara ;D

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice dream, could be a million bucks there!
p.s.
Should've left the nut alone, looks like it was contagious. You're totally nuts now. ::) :D

Chris

Detecting Fool

Jan 9, 2005
Stillwater, NY - Home of the Battle of Saratoga
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore starting June 2023
Minelab Equinox 800
Prior to 2020 - Whites VX3, XLT, Spectrum XLT, 6000di and 1DB
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Just to clarify, if its a 1943 dime you are dreaming about, it would be neither a seated (mintage on these stopped in 1891, nor a roosevelt (mintage started in 1946), but would be a mercury (1916 to 1945). Penny would have Lincoln on the front and would be a steel wheat cent, nickel would have jefferson on it and would be a silver war nickle, quarter would have Washington on it, and a 1943 half dollar would be a walking liberty. In any event, 1943 would be a nice year to dream about a coin.

Anthony

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas

Sorry you didn't have any finds "Zoo" :( Maybe I could find time to metal detect in my dreams if those bears would quit chasing me.
~Kansas~

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Were you in Kansas with strong winds and a little doggie? ::)

R

rusty nails

u should play that number 1943 - i know a guy once that dream pt (sp) he went to a bar and the special was 10 hotdogs for 99 cents - in the dream he kept saying over & over again 10 hotdogs for 99 cents over & over - he played that number and hit for some big bucks - Good Luck in your hunts its out there ~ ! I JUST KNOW IT ~ ! ;D LBP

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The number 1944 has been coming across my life for the past couple of months. Three or four times a day the number 1944 comes up in reading, on the net or just in conversation. I take that as a good sign of something since it was the year I was born and I'm not dead yet! Maybe I should go bet on the lottery? JIM

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good luck on your dream/s come true!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread