Made my Heart feel better...finally, Silver
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2007
    South Carolina
    Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
    153 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Made my Heart feel better...finally, Silver

I haven't been out much at all since around May 8th. I had to go on sick leave on that day and was a bit depressed to say the least. I am scheduled to have heart surgery on July 2nd and should be back to work in about 6 to 8 weeks, if I want to...I have been reading all the posts of the great finds
    and just had a hankering to go MDing this morning. Glad I did, the second coin I found was what looks like a 1917 Merc...finallyyyyyyyyyy a silver. I found about a dollar's worth of clad and did manage 3 wheats. Felt good to swing the machine again. HH all and thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	merc1 (Small).jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	10.3 KB 
ID:	212887  

Re: Made my Heart feel better...finally, Silver

Good Luck SC.....Congrats on finally getting out. Hogge
    1783 CFT. KG III 1/2 Penny (25-83A)-1 of 3 known *Sold $3,750, Vermont Landscape Coppers Ryder 6 *Sold $760, Ryder7 (Avatar)** Sold $1,275*,1st Batt Royal Artillery Cartridge Box Sling Belt Tip* SOLD $1,583*,(3)- GW Inaugural Buttons-2-Cobb# 17-J.* Sold both--$405 and $400. *GW Button Cobb 17-I-*Sold $316- New Jersey Copper M14-J Sold $125- Continental Army Button *Sold $800--** British 31st ROF Cartridge Box Plate** SOLD!! (PRIVATE AMOUNT), Vermont Ryder-3 *$1200...To be continued

us
    Jan 2007
    South Carolina
    Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
    153 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Made my Heart feel better...finally, Silver

Nick, In about 8 weeks I will be in the mood to find the CW relics....hmmm..maybe 6 weeks...and thanks hogge. Glad I felt like getting out too.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links