Help- In Fredericksburg, VA on vacation -No detector with me

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone out there live in Fredreicksburg, VA, and want to take me out hunting? I didnt bring my detector this time because I was going to a wedding and I didn't think about it at the time. I was also sick in the beginning of the trip and just didn't have the energy to lug it along on the airplane from southern ca. I would need to borrow a loaner detector if possible. I don't know a whole lot about this town, but know it is loaded with history. If you know some legal places to hunt, send me a pm. Or we can hunt in the back creek area where I am staying. I found a civil war bullet there last time I was hunting down there. I'm here and can hunt until sat. 6/25.
Thanks,
Coinshooter

Upvote 0

b1pw3ha

May 17, 2005
Pittsburgh-Pa
Hey coinshooter,
I don't know if you can hunt in that area at all. I lived in Spotsylvania for 2 years. I thought it was all marked as historical batllefield. I may be wrong though. Anyone on here from that area that could tell us if you can or can't hunt in that area?

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not directly in Fredericksburg, I'm more towrds where Jackson was shot if that gives you any idea. The "old Jackson ambulance road". I've hunted around here before, it just seems like this whole area is getting built up, so how can it "all" be protected? ??? I'm so glad we don't have to deal with this on most of our beaches yet. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread