dogcaught

Mar 2, 2008
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II sunray x-1 probe
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Vanquish 540
hey all, had a fun afternoon hunt with a new buddy i met on (Tee)net. IAsoldier aka Terry armed with is QDII and I had my SSII. Hit a couple of spots in his home town a couple miles north of me. His sons James (4) and Titus (2) also had a great time digging and finding treasure. Got a few pics of Terry and sons doing what they do best, TH!!! (sorry, didnt get any self portraits). Started the day in a small yard area behind a his father in laws local ice cream shop, then moved to the yard area behind the house next door(pic below), also owned by his father in law. Then we headed out to a local state rec area for more fun hunting. I found a little under $5 in clad with one 46' wheatie and a sweet frog clock watch, some keys, and a few pocket spills from a few different eras. Terry also did well. His find of the day was a 74 JFK half in slightly water beaten condition , but still a half.(pictured below riding on his brand new 1964 Tootsie Toy green wagon) Terry, I had a blast buddy, cant wait to get back out! enjoy and HH! JJ

1.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

11.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

16.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is great. I love to see the kids out haveing fun. My little Grandson really enjoys getting out with me. I look forwar to taking him treasure hunting, and fishing. You have some great finds. Thanks for sharing.

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had a great time with you and we sure made the boys tire out there out like a light on the way home and they had a good time :thumbsup:. Hope to see you again soon I looking forward to do CB and the area. Yes you where right on the cloths line I had my wife tell me that her sister hang the cloths out to dry. Not a bad day I think for you, I only made $1.02 for the day :headbang: but hey I had a great time and the boys like to do this again with you. Talk to you later.

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
TNet is the best place to meet new friends who enjoy the same. Not sure if anyone remembers but I met a great guy on here who lives in Minnesota. We got together during a road trip last year and I can say we had a fantastic time detecting old school houses. Nice to see the young fellas having outside enjoying the outdoors.
Keep us update on your adventures..... :thumbsup:

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Glad the two of you were able to get together and do some hunting along with the Boys! Hope you guys have many more outings!!! Happy Hunting

Desertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread