Tonights finds-replacement detector-Tot lot

Ghondi

Jun 26, 2007
Coventry, CT
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
So I got a replacement detector...and I do believe the other one was deffective...
So tonight me and a few friends went to skate at an elementary school for a bit and after everyone but me and one other friend left I decided to try detecting the tot lot about 500 yards away.

After an hour out and about we found a quarter, a nickel, three cents, and some trash...

Not bad for an hour...we had fun which is all that matters...
It also puts me that much closer to being able to get a pin pointer...and some decent headphones...*I'm using ipod earbuds with a 1/4" adapter...killed your ears when your putting down and picking up the detector...*

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
use the clad to buy and upgrade your other stuff

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great job, the more you practice, the better you will get at finding/ pinpointing things. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Sounds like you guys had fun. Don't let anyone rib you too bad about clad coins. I just rolled 90.00 worth to take to the bank today. I does add up quickly if ya just know where to find it. Good job! :thumbsup:

HH,
Moon

Jack(IN)

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS-2, Garrett Ace 250
Not only your clad, but your trash as well, you might find copper, aluminium, brass, and other things you can recycle for cash and it all adds up to upgrading!! Best things is you had a good time!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread