Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope not, I learned a lot form (obvious not to spell from correctly) :'( him.? He was a lot like me, lots of time to detect only he would go all day long while I candy a$$ out as soon as I work up a sweat!? JIM

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last time he Checked in was June 6th.

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
I was (?) the same while looking at Jim's ring post this A.M.Would like to see his latest finds.

F

Floater

Onion likes to hang on the Bounty hunter Forum @ the Treasure Depot. I havent been over there in a while but if some one Pi$$ed him off here that may explain it. I dont think so though. If I recall he was moving and then trying to set up shop in Colorado or Washington? I'll look around.Later. HH

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOTICE!!​

ONIONRINGS PLEASE DROP US A LINE AND LET US KNOW HOW YOU ARE AND IF YOUR HUNTING AT ALL!!

NOTICE!!​

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Het Floater, that isn't a BH forum on Treasure Depot. It's just a link to the BH site/forum but Onionhead hasn't been there in a long time either.

OP
OP
lobsterman

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
well i guess when Onion does start posting again he's gonna need his own catagory just to showcase all his big finds since he's been gone ;) .

then again come to think of it, he just may be back in prison ( he was a guard, if i remember correctly ;D )

c'mon back onion, we won't pick on ya......... much ;)

Pat.

varmint

Jan 23, 2005
Lawrenceville, GA
Maybe he got tired of everyone FEAKING OUT!!! everytime they find a modern bullet or spent casing.

Hint: Many schools are built where fields used to be. Many fields are where hunters used to hunt, target shooters used to target shoot, and plinkers used to plink.

Maybe he grew tired of the immediate assumption that anything and everything to do with GUNS (OH MY GOD!!!) has some sort of negative connotation and a "symptom of an ill society".

Wait, maybe I have Onion confused with myself. Nevermind.

DAS

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
I was pretty sure he was in Denver. And I think I found the owner for that saphire and diamond ring, but not sure.
None of my Bee's wax anyway, just ran into lost and found ad in Denver for similar ring.
Dano

F

Floater

Free2Dtect said:
dano91 said:
I was pretty sure he was in Denver. And I think I found the owner for that saphire and diamond ring, but not sure.
None of my Bee's wax anyway, just ran into lost and found ad in Denver for similar ring.
Dano
That will smoke him out for sure! Low Dano but still a good one! ;)
Pete your incorrigible. LOL :D :D

F

Floater

bmanofnbc said:
Het Floater, that isn't a BH forum on Treasure Depot. It's just a link to the BH site/forum but Onionhead hasn't been there in a long time either.
My mistake Bmanofnbc. ::) I just always go there to check out the other forums too. Thanks. HH

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Floater said:
My mistake Bmanofnbc. ::)? I just always go there to check out the other forums too. Thanks. HH

No problem Floater, didn't you join the BH forum a while back? maybe before you got your Minelab?

F

Floater

I did and it was before I owned a bounty hunter too. I tried logging in over there and i guess I forgot my pass word or something. Anyway I liked that forum to and remember you posting there as well. I recognize a few people from the other boards now and then. I used to hit the minelab board to but they are all musky users and not a lot of excal kind of people. Vlad's board is god too but like I said I,m here most of the time.

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
GET WITH IT GUYS....HE FOLLOWED THE LITTLE GUY UP THE MOUNTAIN OF DOOM, BIT THE RING OFF HIS FINGER AND FELL IN THE RIVER OF LAVA!!! HIS A$$ GOT FRIED OVER THE RING OF ALL RINGS!!!! ;D

kenb

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2004
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Hey, haven't posted in a loong a$$ time, but was surprised not to see Onion around, That is until I saw this thread. I just finished a big move (10 years worth of crap) and works been busy as hell. I was hoping to see some Onion rings but I guess he's moved on for the moment. Any way, hope he comes around again he allways has some great finds!!

kenb

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
I second what varmit said. Freak out about the "new" drug needles and things you find. Most of those bullets and cases have been their awhile. I actually like finding old cases, some I have never heard of the calibur.

RKinOI

Nov 18, 2004
He is a dishonest sales rep. for Bountyhunter and had to go back to work. HeHe just picking O.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread