Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ordered the MXT on Wednesday. Started today off with having to do the dress up thing....had to go to a funeral. Charlie was off work today and he didn't really want to go with me, as he didn't know the person that died. I didn't insist because in the back of my mind I was thinking that maybe....just maybe it would come today even though the Kellyco man told me it wouldn't be here till next Tuesday.... Well off I go all dressed up, spent the day with friends and family. Sitting in Chik-Fil-A and the cell phone rings! It's hubby and he's got me a present! So...I hurry home (takes about an hour and a half), toss off the high heels and dress and trade them for flip flops and play clothes, run to the basement and hop in the Kubota. I had already had my plans all laid out as to what would be my first place to go so I head down to the woods. Charlie gives me a quick lesson as he had already read the manual. Hit the ground running...I'm so excited, already sweating like crazy but SO excited! Get the first reading at 12" and start trying to dig....The ground is so hard that my shovel bounces right off. I jump up and down trying to make a dent in the ground, started swearing and yelling at Charlie to find me something a little more shallow than this to dig! So....second hit 4"....I say that's more like it! Could be a dime, could be a quarter, could be something so I start digging! Any guesses what I dug? A Bullet! ;D Yep that's right.... another dang ole bullet.....I am standing there with make-up all over the headphones, sweating like a little piggy and mosquitoes gnawing at my legs.... Finally I give up and return to the house exhausted and disappointed but not defeated! I'll try again tomorrow! :)

;)

Attachments

• anotherbullet.JPG
    anotherbullet.JPG
    8.5 KB · Views: 453
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D Comfy! Yall should 'a been there!!!! It definitely was a comedy in the making!

;) MOMXT..... I certainly hope so! It's nothing like my other one! ?;)

?;D And yep Stoney...... I don't think I know anybody else on here with a bullet collection like I got! ?:D

;) Thanks Surf! ;)

Charles

May 23, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Stingray II, AT Pro and Surfmaster II.
I hope you had at least half as much fun as I did reading your post. Can't wait to see what else you find.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats great nana ,you painted a great picture in my head with that story.Congrats on the new MXT ,Im sure youll soon be finding more than just bullets.HH

F

Floater

Wow Nana, I kind of like the Pearl or shell Braclet thing you got going on with the bullet in your hand and then the whole MXT thing. . I'm thinking MXT model of the year or maybe a commercial spot in W & E ( remember we read the articles ;D ) Sounds like your gonna have a ball. Tell the old man to briing a pick with him. ;) That machine is going deep. HH

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
LOL thats funny! I can see you jumping on that shovel lol. Go find some great stuff...you go girl!!!!!!!!!!

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Nana,

Congrats on the new machine ! Loved the way you wrote your post. I was caught up in the excitement with you ! Maybe you need to invest in a jackhammer, too ! H H .

Huntin' 59ER

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Congratulations on the MXT Nana...You picked a good machine fo' sho'! BTW, what's the Kubota? Did they start making ATV's or are you using a tractor to MD off of? Good luck and don't knock the bullets, never know when you're gonna find a solid silver one dropped by the Lone Ranger ;D~CO2

ticotiger14

Jul 29, 2004
WTG! Nana, Nice choice on the MXT. I'm sure your going to find the Holy Grail with it. Your post reminds me of a Lynryd Skynrd song. "Give me back my Bullets".

Attachments

• mm.gif
    mm.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 305
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I am truly laughing my butt off at all yall!!!!!

NO VIDEO of that!!!!

And NO CO2.....i'm not farming while detecting! HAHA! ;)

R

rvbvetter

Congrats on your new detector. Have fun and find a gold coin. Nice looking bullet.
HH

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new detector! I find a lot of bullets and musketballs too, better than a pull tab, LOL! HH, Mike

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal nana,

hope you find LOTS of stuff to post!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread