in the woodchips

carpel

Apr 30, 2005
Midwest
Today I did some parks and some small kids playgrounds, most of this stuff was found in the woodchips. I tried the Web site and the number on the dog tag, but no luck the Web site says it's not a good number. All the jewelry items are cheap stuff and the watch is waterlogged and not working. The heat was not too bad today, temperatures in the '70s!. I had fun

Attachments

• woodchip.jpg
    woodchip.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 322
Upvote 0

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Carpel, at least you came away with something besides just pulltabs ! There are better days ahead for you. And you said that you had fun and thats what it's all about. H H !

Huntin' 59er

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, and a good days work/fun!

HH

Lonewolfe

Roaddog

Jun 8, 2005
Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The heat wasn't too bad.? Heck the 70's sounds downright fridgid.? I don't think you should say heat and 70's in the same sentence.? It was over a hundred here today.

Nice finds though!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Close to a hundred here too today! Summer is here to stay. I have been concentrating on jewelry instead of clad lately and found four rings all but one costume. Found one of the rings in the chips. I always find something in the chips or pea gravel they sometimes use. Good hunting. JIM

F

Floater

Roaddog said:
The heat wasn't too bad. Heck the 70's sounds downright fridgid. I don't think you should say heat and 70's in the same sentence. It was over a hundred here today.

Nice finds though!
ROFL I hear that. Not 100 here just 90 with rain. You take a shower and walk out side and you may as well saved the water. ;D
Great finds and seventy is sweater weather here. :D HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread