• ring70405.jpg
    ring70405.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 419
Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

BatCat

I sure hope I find more!! I slowed down on my golf game, and losing $3 golf balls not to mention the $50 green fee. Now I'm finding other peoples lost stuff.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BatCat said:
I sure hope I find more!! I slowed down on my golf game, and losing $3 golf balls not to mention the $50 green fee. Now I'm finding other peoples lost stuff.

LOL!

Nice find!

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Great ring B.C....big ol stone...Auquamarine?? By the way a true treasure hunter comes home with more golf balls than they left with (found 7 Saturday) LOL.....HH....JO

OP
OP
B

BatCat

jopher said:
? Great ring B.C....big ol stone...Auquamarine??? ?By the way a true treasure hunter comes home with more golf balls than they left with? (found 7 Saturday)? ? LOL.....HH....JO

I'm usualy in the short stuff but venture into the woods on occasion. I find my fair share but not that many.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
I usually cant complain myself but Saturday I was the shank king....would have been better off swinging my MD......JO

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was a golfer. I bought balls that had water magnets in them. They must have as that's always where they went! I had to give it up because of a back injury and I really miss it. I guess detecting has taken its place? A good detector costs about the same as a set of golf clubs and I spend a lot less time in the water. I see a lot of lost golf balls in my daily excursions but I just let them lie as I have no need for them anymore, just let the next guy have them. Some of those newer golf balls have titanium inserts. Wonder how they show up on a detector? Maybe I should start water hunting? Good post and thanks for the pics. JIM

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring! Congrats!!HH

F

Floater

WOW :o That is a beauty. Congratulations and stay away from the golf course. LOL

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring Cat!!!

;)

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
thats a great looking ring, congrats. i'm still trying to find my first ring.

when i first saw your screenname i thought you were someone else who used to be on here... battlecat

Pat.

OP
OP
B

BatCat

lobsterman said:
thats a great looking ring, congrats. i'm still trying to find my first ring.

when i first saw your screenname i thought you were someone else who used to be on here...? battlecat

? Pat.

It was a thrill for me. My screen name was from an important part of my life many years ago. I had the privlage to visit many exotic places in Asia. See my picture on the left, I was at the ruins that were constucted about 1100AD.

BatCat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread