Old Ball Field Rd 2 and 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Feb 2005
    Three Rivers
    Minelab Etrac Xp Deus Ctx 3030 Whites Dfx
    1390 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Old Ball Field Rd 2 and 3

Hi all, Just dug and not cleaned yet. Wanted to show you guys how bad some of these coins are. I got out today with my 2 boys for a couple hrs. Then a few more hrs tonight just with my one boy. We had a good day. Found 7 Wheaties and one 1956 Canadian cent. Got a 43 S merc a 64 Roosevelt and a 52. Don't know all the dates on the wheat's because they haven't been cleaned yet. Spent about 3 and a half hrs on the site today. I am getting back into treasure hunting hard again. I'm done working here and the only thing I got going is playing baseball right now. We are the defending champs in this league. I hit a 3 run homer last game. We have a web site and the league is called the national American baseball association. It's competitive and alot of fun. I always wanted to be a pro ball player but this is as close as it gets for me. Were 4 and 2 right now and are a game out of first. I'll keep you all posted later into the season.

So I'll be doing alot of treasure hunting here again. This is still my least favorite time of year to be hunting. I'm looking forward to the fall. I just keep searching and keep persuing what I like to do and that is to find treasure consistently. It's hard but it can be done with good results. It takes work knowledge and experience to get to where you want to be.

Keep at it all it's out there. HH Jeremy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old ball field rd 2 and 3.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	69130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Old ball field rd 2 and 3 1.jpg 
Views:	332 
Size:	121.9 KB 
ID:	69131  

us
    May 2005
    Maryland
    MXT
    32 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Re: Old Ball Field Rd 2 and 3

Congrats on the ball team and the finds jer!!Im certain we will see some more of your exciting posts again.WTG!!

mattjd

Sweet! Nice silvers too!

HH Matt

Dec 2004

Nice stuff Jer...I especially like the little propeller. Now get back out there and find that toy boat! Toy boat, toy boat, toy boyt. I never could say that 3 times fast ~CO2
    ...And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make...John Lennon...White's DFX-MXT-QXT-Classic V ID-Prizm II-Garrett ACE 250

Really great finds Jer!!! And good luck to your baseball team!!!!

us
    Feb 2005
    MI USA
    Deus XP, AT Pro, Racer 2, Ace 400
    2283 times
    Metal Detecting

Decent haul, and the silver and wheats are a good sign 4 sure.
    The clad looks pretty standard for dug up coins.
    I usually put mine in a tumbler to make them look presentable, and cash them in when my clad jug is full.

us
    monty

Jan 2005
    Sand Springs, OK
    ACE 250, Garrett
    134 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Great finds. I know how you feel about baseball. I loved the sport and still do. It was about all the natural talent I ever had and had great aspirations as a teenagaer but it just never worked out for me either. I was scouted by a couple of major league teams but just never got that call. I played ball up through my early adult years. A little semi-pro ball out in west Texas but that was about it. I kept active in the sport by coaching little league for several years. If you get the chance to coach those kids, do it. It is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. JIM
    Don't make me loose the hounds! If you dig, Cover up your holes.

us
    MUD(S.W.A.T)

Apr 2005
    I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
    894 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Nice Dimes!!

Keep at it and HH!!
    TAG: MUD(S.W.A.T)
    GEAR: Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
    EXPERIENCE: About 9 Years
    E-MAIL: mudswat1979@yahoo.com
    "Where you find Silver, you should find Gold."

us
    Jan 2005
    Maine
    22 times

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado2
    Nice stuff Jer...I especially like the little propeller.? Now get back out there and find that toy boat!? Toy boat, toy boat, toy boyt.? I never could say that 3 times fast ~CO2
    nice haul JER, it all adds up ,

Co 2, try saying this one three times fast... " Fhe Shucks Feashells "

Pat

Mar 2005
    phila.pa
    2 times

JER GOOD FINDS GOOD LUCK WITH THE BALL.
    BUD

us
    Ace250man

Jul 2004
    Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let me detect!
    ace 250
    183 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)

wtg on those nice finds. keep on digging !!!
    ALLEN

us
    Jan 2005
    Great Falls, Montana
    White's DFX & a Sunray probe
    31 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Thanks for the posts and pictures, Jer. I like that you show it all....Junque and coins.

Good luck with the bb team. I was going to play softball this year but I decided that Metal detecting was going to be my main focus this summer. I'm gettin' too old anyhow!

us
    Feb 2005
    Three Rivers
    Minelab Etrac Xp Deus Ctx 3030 Whites Dfx
    1390 times
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Hi all, Thanks for all the replies and the baseball support. We beat the first place team last night 13-2. Sounds like you were a decent ball player in your younger years Jimmy. I got 2 boys and my son who is 4 loves baseball. He is really good already and he's only 4. I let him hit at the batting cages alot. He plays with me and watches pro games on t.v all the time. His favorite movie is the natural and all he ever tells me is he wants to hit the ball in the lights.

I have a few cousins who played college but never went to the pro's. There's a saying for every guy who makes it to the pro's there's a 1000 guys just as good. You just need the right people to be watching you at the right time. Maybe by the time my kids are grown I'll do some coaching.

Who said you were to old to play ball haupin. I know women hate to be asked there age but I'm just curious. I'm 24 and still feal I got some years left. I have been detecting so much over the last 4 yrs that playing ball is good for me. I love to play and I think that is why I am doing well.

Take care all HH Jeremy

Sponsored Links