We had a great weekend!

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I started out on Sat. car loaded, ready to detect............Got to the bottom on the driveway and on the swap shop heard "Whites" on the radio, my ears perked, detector only used 3 times, had the number dialed in lickety split....I hear on the radio, "Gotta go I have another call coming in." ;D I U turned, went home for the money, drove on up and got her! :thumbsup: Ran out of time to go detecting, so we came back to the yard and compared the 3 detectors. I like the Whites, Ty likes the Ace, and Dan likes the Discovery. Perfect!

Sunday we have a BALL! Ty was tickled with the tractor part, Dan went to the "party" spot and caught the ear ring, the mini hand cuff, lead slugs, and clad, happy camper. I was thrilled with the Winchester, but the old bicycle plate mad me meager day! :D

The grass hoppers were everywhere, I got hit in the head 3 times, once right in the nose! :D This is the second time this year I got a picture of an Indigo bunting, 3 rd time in my life I saw one. :) The frogs were tiny, and real cute.

We really had some fun, Ty wasn't bored "helping". He got to do his own thing, we set him up with a digger, treasure pouch, his own detector (he likes the Ace) and he went to town! That's my buddy!

Enjoy the pictures!

Attachments

• detecting 3 001.jpg
    detecting 3 001.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 586
  • detecting 3 002.jpg
    detecting 3 002.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 599
  • detecting 3 004.jpg
    detecting 3 004.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 592
  • detecting 3 005.jpg