got out 1 in 9 days of vacation (found keys)

R

rusty nails

i went way deep in the woods that r out beyond my house this morning - searched the trails and a dried up creek bed - this one smaller tree about 12" the ace went crazy - i ended up staying there about 1/2 an hr - finding 2 fat 3/8 diameter skeleton type keys - they had a simple end - looked like maybe they were for a padlock - they have dates and prints on them 19__ - they r soaking - plus some real thin - regular keys - i was looking at dig cams the other night cant make up my mind - when i get some type of collection - i will try the goofy logitech cam i have - to shoot them - anyways - IT WAS FUN ! - u know when u get a target out there its going to be atleast ineteresting - just makes u wonder (sp) what in the world was going on out there and when , why ??? Leftybassplayer - oh yah leftybass was leftysinger last week - did a set with a great blues band at a huge party - there was 4 bass players at this party - so i had to wing it - LBP

Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Those keys sound great. Can't wait to see the pictures. Love those skeleton keys.

Glad you had fun jammin' with your friends.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread