Could have been loaded

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi all, You know I have been working a old field lately. I went to it yesterday for about a 1hr and a half. I talked with the owner and I am just a little to late about 8yrs to be exact. They took dirt out of the hillsides and top soiled over the whole field. I think what I have found so far was the stuff that just didn't get soiled over. It's a shame because there was probably hundreds of silver coins on this field. I have got the field hit good but not clean. I need to check it one more time once the heavy rains come. I was getting good silver hits. I would dig a foot down still be getting a solid signal but couldn't get any deeper because of the dry grounds. I was thinking that in the future I may be able to buy a bigger coil and see if I could find all the stuff a foot deep that I feal is there.

Also a good heavy rain may produce a few more keepers. It;s been fun. I pulled about 100 coins off the field total. 7 silvers and about 20 wheat's. There is still land around the place that needs checking. But it will have to wait till fall when all the brush is down. I'll be back out this weekend persuing more spots to hunt. I'll keep you all posted and hope I'll have some goodies for you all by the end of the weekend. The only keeper was a 43 S washington that isn't a bad date.

Thanks for all the support and replies that everyone leaves me. HH Jeremy

Attachments

• The field again.jpg
    The field again.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job jer,100 coins is quite a nice take.WTG!! HH.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good,

cool finds,

HH

Lonewolfe

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
Nice finds Jeremy ! Hope the rain helps you out. I think it will. Sounds like you have the field pretty much cleaned up, so I think a larger coil might be in order.
~Kansas~

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks guys, Sorry it took so long for a reply. I have been really busy this weekend and didn't get any hunting in. With baseball working and a nephews birthday I haven't found the time for a hunt. I hate when that happens but you'll have those weekends. Atleast I was able to pull some treasure earlier in the week. On my way to my game last night witch we won I saw a few old spots. It sucks that alot of the old spots are in the worst neighborhoods. I'll venture them because I have no fears but it's still a pain. Maybe later this afternoon I'll find some time to do some swinging. This heat here in P.a is killer right now. After you dig a 100 holes your hand is really sore. But this is that time of year.

Good Luck Everyone HH Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions