My Front Yard

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Since I discovered water hunting and haven't been doing much dry land hunting. Today I couldn't go anywhere near water to hunt soooooo I decided it was time I worked on my own front yard. We moved in to this house last February and although it is not a very old house I figured that they had to be something out there. I was right! I did better out there than I've been doing in the water! I ended up with a total of 64 cents, an earring and assorted junk. Not bad for a front yard.

MoneynJunk080608.jpg

Close up of the earring.... it is not silver just a cheap one but kind of pretty. It was about 3 inches down.

Earring080608.jpg

Now for the back yard... well I think I am going to save that for when it is not possible for me to go anywhere else. ::)

Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
That is good for the first shot at it Mumzie. I have about 8 wheaties from my yard so far...but no silver. that's what i'm looking for in my yard.

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Not a bad haul.
I just did mine and the first coin I dug was a '54 Rosie. Iknow there's a lot more, but I have to hit it with my 3" coil.
Keep at it!
Mike

Beach_hunter

Jan 20, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been living on this property over ten years. Every one in a while I walk the "lower 40" with a detector. I always find something new.

limitedthoughts

Mar 8, 2008
vale, oregon
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Quick Silver
I just moved and hit my front yard hard the second day i was there. I diddnt find much. Then i went back and found a merc and 4 wheats..

Never know if you end up going back over it.

LT

Shaw

Mar 16, 2008
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Vibraprobe 570, My Melon
Very good front yard finds,

I dug up the grass (and proceeded to get an azz chewing from the wife) for nothing but old beer cans!

You never know whats under there.

R

RUDY2003

Way to go Mumszie, treasure is everywhere.....

Keep safe...

Keith

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good going. That's more than I've pulled from my yard. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions