Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a park that has been here a while,dont know how long.What sparked my inerest was a volley ball net with sand.Yea, the light bulb went on! i saw it yesterday and it rained 4in til this morning.So I start off at the net and found a ladys watch,kids butterfly charm,some clad and my first anthony dollar coin.I then headed to the woodchip playground area.At this spot i found more clad,a vintage 1983 chuckie cheese token(haha), a kids earring, and a nice ring.I dont know alot about jewelry but it says inside the band 18k and 950.I assume this means gold and silver? I hunted hard here and there is still more area to cover. I was there about 3 1/2 hrs till dark.Clad totals are 7q,11n,16d,40p and 1 anthony dollar.I want to add that the ring rang as a quarter at 6in,I cleared the top chips away and it rang as a dime at 6in.The kids earring rang as a penny/pulltab at 2in.The butterfly charm rang as a pennyat 3in.BTW, Im using jak8s ACE 250 in jewelry mode .Im not sure but guessing by the old pull tabs ,I think there is silver coins to be found there.I did find a 67 dime and thats close.I forgot to say the ring was found at the swingset.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?Thanx for looking ,jimmy

Attachments

• park 1.jpg
    park 1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 283
  • park 2.jpg
    park 2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 275
  • park 3.jpg
    park 3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 273
  • park 4.jpg
    park 4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 279
  • park 5.jpg
    park 5.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way ta go Jimmy!!

Nice finds!

;)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt! Taking my sons back to the states in August, the 11 year old can't wait to go to Chuck E Cheese, LOL! HH, Mike

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring!

Looks to be 2 tone (18k gold, and 950 Platinum)!!

Nice haul too!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions