Xterra short water and beach hunt

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
Well i didn't posted for some time ...i was enjoying my free time on the island,went to mainland to refuel our boat,got couple hot dates 8)..and finally iw ent to beach today

Its very crappy beach with stones,and shallow hard sand ...and i forgot to change batteries in my xterra so she was on half power..im not sure how that affect coil field power.

Here's our boat in run,my today finds(2.5hour),my new water hunt shoes and gloves,u gotta love them ;D

That round thing looks to me like toe ring but not sure,no gold or silver marks and its brass i think so maybe just trash.

Attachments

• CIMG0621.JPG
    CIMG0621.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 271
  • CIMG0625.JPG
    CIMG0625.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:thumbsup:
Makes me want to wet a line. Great pic.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

OP
OP
Marius

Marius

Jun 24, 2008
California
Detector(s) used
minelab x-terra 70
tymcmurray said:
It sure doesn't look like "short" water to me. LOL
Must be great to hunt down there!

lol its up to i think 250-300feets deep,40-80 inside avalon h.

Short...i was short in the water lol,i dont have yet long stainless steel scoop,so using my beach scoop is a nightmare >:(

I will wait till scoop will come then i will hit shallow water again,im thinking also go back to my favorite rich beach and go with my gold coil over it,i have noticed that my 3g golden nugget under 3 inch of soil gives me ferrus readouts on my standard coil :icon_scratch: very confusing,on 1inch it reads in 4-20s

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread