Two rolls of Kennedys in the most unexpected place

billyg5955

Aug 17, 2008
Two rolls of Kennedy's in the most unexpected place

First off i would like to say my mom works at a little store, today she gives me a call saying someone came and paid with all half's, 20 dollars worth, i thought hand rolled Kennedy's its worth the drive and money. i got two solid rolls of 1976 Kennedy's P, and D, No S i checked, also i found one roll with 10.50 in it with a 40% 1968 D. what are the bicentennials worth? are they worth keeping or should i send them back into circulation?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

billyg5955

Aug 17, 2008
Re: Two rolls of Kennedy's in the most unexpected place

billyg5955 said:
First off i would like to say my mom works at a little store, today she gives me a call saying someone came and paid with all half's, 20 dollars worth, i thought hand rolled Kennedy's its worth the drive and money. i got two solid rolls of 1976 Kennedy's P, and D, No S i checked, also i found one roll with 10.50 in it with a 40% 1968 D. what are the bicentennials worth? are they worth keeping or should i send them back into circulation?

if anyone can give me an guess on what they are worth please do, i will be putting sending them back to circulation tomorrow on my usual coin pick up if not. thanks bill

Nick A

May 10, 2007
Columbus Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher CZ3D

Save the 1968 silver, spend the rest. The bicentennials have NO additional value. There were TONS more bicentennials minted than almost any other dates.

zaxfire69

Bronze Member
Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 / Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kennedy Bicentennials,,$1.50 in MS63 condition...

1968 D's $3.50 in MS63 condition...
Bicentennials bye bye back you go...Keep the 68's..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions