1951-S Silver Rosie ~ 1920-S Wheat ~ 1954-D nickel

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello everyone!

I was planning on going out detecting all day today but my wife had other ideas! She made me go with her and the kids school shopping for almost six hours today! IT SUCKED!!!!

I finally got out at about 6:pm for a couple hours down town near the University. I dug a 1951-S Silver dime and a 1954-D nickel together, and a 1920-S wheat and 1952-D wheat . . . plus almost $3.00 in clad. Now it's raining outside!

This 1951-S dime is the second silver coin that I've found with my new (used) Spectrum XLT that I bought back in June.

Thanks for looking,
Neil

Attachments

• August24-2008silverdime.jpg
    August24-2008silverdime.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 282
  • August24-2008wheats&nickel.jpg
    August24-2008wheats&nickel.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 276
Upvote 0

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is it with wifes, everything they want to do is important even if it isn't, but let us want to do something and it nonsense and a waste of time,

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Way to go. Nice dime. I wish I could still take my kids shopping for school clothes but they have grown up and moved away.
Dman

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Neil!! :thumbsup:
School shopping can be quite expensive, so you might want to increase the "silver" count to help off-set the cost of education LOL ;D ;D
We were hunting not to far from where you were for the morning.... sorry we didn't hook-up.
Gold Nuggets :icon_jokercolor:

OP
OP
oddcoins

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Dman said:
Way to go. Nice dime. I wish I could still take my kids shopping for school clothes but they have grown up and moved away.
Dman

Well, next year when we have to do this again I'll call you and you can take my kids shopping ~ and I'll go detecting! LOL

;^)

OP
OP
oddcoins

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
gold nuggets said:
WTG Neil!! :thumbsup:
School shopping can be quite expensive, so you might want to increase the "silver" count to help off-set the cost of education LOL ;D ;D
We were hunting not to far from where you were for the morning.... sorry we didn't hook-up.
Gold Nuggets :icon_jokercolor:

Yo dude!

I'm going out tonight to try to find more SILVER!! You free to join in on the fun?!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread