School yard finds (silver)

M

mchamby

Hi all, I hope you are cooler than we are. Us Vermonters aren't use to this 90 degree weather and such high humidity makes it hard to breathe. I decided to hit the school grounds again since it had rained and the sod wouldn't be so likely to die if I dug it. Near the baseball field is a dirt road(kind of) it just takes you past the school to the field to park. I decided I would hunt the road first and a well travelled path to the chem. toliet. My first find was a 1943 silver quarter, needless to say I was thrilled. The rest of the morning was less productive but a good day to me none the less. I ended up getting a little light headed and tippsy from the heat and called it a day after a couple of hours. :'(
I silver 1943 quarter
5 clad quarters
8 clad dimes under bleachers (they moved them to mow) That was nice of them. :D
4 newer pennies
one oval piece of brass with raised dots around edge (size 3"X2") you could tell it broke off from something on the back, maybe was where a pin broke off the back.
2 newer hotwheel cars and a newer hotwheel dozer, found in the sand box, my grandson made out good today. :D
Mchamby

Upvote 0

Kansas

Jun 6, 2005
N.E. Kansas
Be carefull in the heat Mc, it can kill you. Stay away from the coffee and soda before you go out and drink a lot of water. If you start feeling like that again.... STOP!!! ... and cool off.
~Kansas~

OP
OP
M

mchamby

sorry my computer is older and I don't have the capability of doing that. Some day if I find enough coinage I will buy myself a better unit.
Ya thanks Kansas being on oxygen I'm well aware and push the limit every time I can but thanks for the heads up. ;)
Mchamby

F

Floater

Always a thrill Mchamby to find the silver. good huntin. HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way ta go on the finds M!!!
And do be careful in this heat!!

;)

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grrrrrrrr, I want to find a silver coin!!!

Nice finds, Keep @ it !!

HH!!

Oh, Where are the pictures of your finds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread