Finally found a ring ;)

R

Raptor

Actually 2, unfortunately, they were both cheap costume type stuff. Also a huge fake diamond stud earring and a buch of change, keys etc. I will get pics hopefully this week. Not too exciting, but if I put it up here, it should help make all the other finds on here look much better by comparison(not that they need help) ;) I was hunting out in about 1.5 feet deep lake water, which is somewhat new to me. I was pretty happy to retrieve anything. After using the new brass probe for the last two days in the grassy parks, I have to say for shallow targets, I like it much better than the plug cutting. I will still do that for anything over a few inches deep. So I got in some decent pratice at least1

-Mike

Upvote 0
OP
OP
R

Raptor

Actually, one of them is one of those tiny birthstone rings, if you have a microscope, you might see the colored glas in it. The other one is definately from some gumball machine somewhere. Your dolphin mood ring is miles beyond this stuff hahaha. It was fun to find them though. I have at least some confidence now that in the right place and time, I should be able to pull something out worhtwhile. Still working on the camera, these are worth a laugh so I will definately get them posted.

-Mike

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's have a cheap ring contesst. I found a plastic daisy ring that even my granddaughter won't play with! JIM

OP
OP
R

Raptor

Thanks Kansas!

That actually sounds like a contest I could do okay in Jim! Not sure I would do that well against a plastic daisy though. ;D

-Mike

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool!! If your finding those kind of rings,the good rings are just around the corner.Good luck,HH.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
It will come. And when it does you'll be so excited from digging up 50 fake one's. It will make your day possibly your year if it's a big enough ring. Now your on your way to finding the real one's.

Good Luck Jer

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking for my Platinum Diamond Ring!

At least your finding Jewelery at all!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread