Tested the CZ,,, Ok!!!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,
As some of you know I recently had a problem with my CZ-3D. It simply would not ground balance properly
and was acting very eratic. I was about to send it back to Fisher's for repair when I decided to check the
connections one more time. I had already messed with it for a week and a half and could not get it to work.
Bingo, it fires back up and seems to be working fine. I am hoping that it was just some moisture, or other
contaminate in the connection, and not something else that will come back to haunt me...

I dug the old cufflink? at the old Indian graveyard at about 8" down. For some of you newbies that may not
know, it's not an actual Indian graveyard, it's just a place were I have found a lot of Indian-head pennies...
The four wheat pennies were all at about 5 to 6 inches down in the old Hunted out park... lol
Finding the cufflink? at close to 8 inches was kind of a relief, lets me know the ol' CZ has still got it...
Good luck all & Happy hunting~

Attachments

• 072005.JPG
    072005.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 391
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
great finds leon! there is a huge hunt the weekend of the 3,4,5 of sept in seymour.me and knorrski are goin if you guys are interested.

peace,bigrig

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice digs, Glad to see your unit is working well again.

HH Jeremy

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thanks a lot!, all
It's good to be back at it, a week & a half of not detecting was not fun... :'(
Thanks for the tip on the hunt, Bigrig, I'll have to see how things go... We sure had a good time on the last one...
Good luck all & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread