Bronze Member
Oct 27, 2007
Dayton, Oh
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6 with Bullseye Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

Jeff and I hit the house again today as it was beautiful outside and we don't know when it will be torn down.

I guess we have hit it pretty hard. We got next to nothing. I pulled one 1942 dime and a few wheats and some CLAD--hahha. We had fun though and met the care taker from years ago. Several generations of folks lived there-some from Germany. Some other guy just wondered through the property admiring the trees. Said he will be sad to see it become a senior care center.

Anyway just some photos today then. And my Whites Bullseye -II pin pointer went on the fritz again--darn button quits working.

Jeff did about the same. He kept getting good hits then dig and nothing--the phantom knows!

Front door
DCP_1425.jpg

Front corner of the yard
DCP_1423.jpg

Side door
DCP_1422.jpg

Out back fireplace
DCP_1421.jpg

Back entry
DCP_1416.jpg
DCP_1417.jpg

Garage
DCP_1415.jpg

SKD

Upvote 0

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
hey another silver dime is always good my friend..... when they do tear it down, if they do any bulldozer work.. I'd plead, beg and offer my next born to get to hunt it again.... just removing a few inches of topsoil can make all the difference in the world......... how many total coins have you guys pulled out of there?

daytondigger

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2004
Dayton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5
Wow :o :o I don't know how I missed all those posts. Awesome hunts at a super place. I just found a civil war token from Springfield last week in Beavercreek, yes I said Beavercreek. I can't believe the Spanish silver, you've beat my oldest coin by about 50 years. Yellow Springs would be a place to get permissions, super age and old, I mean OLD parks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread