Holes, Holes everywhere!

ReidMan

Jul 16, 2008
Hampton, VA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
F75 main, Infinium water, TDI red dirt, 1266x if I feel like digging iron.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ok I want to rant for a minute, I spotted a construction site the other day thought I would give it a look this evening after the temps lowered a bit. After a few minutes of hunting it became obvious that I wasn't the first with that idea. Holes everywhere and non of them filled. Now I know it's a construction site but you can imagine the construction Foreman comes to work Monday expecting his nice flattened out work site only to find it pock marked full of holes. Well I bet the no-trespassing signs go up quick and that he makes sure he runs off all relic hunters from now on. Come on guys fill your holes!!
I spent most of my hunt just filling in the holes someone else left. It doesn't take that much longer to kick the dirt back in the hole and stomp it down. And to add insult to injury they left all the cans and crap they found right in the dirt pile. So I had to haul a load out to clean things up. Well I was not a happy relic hunter and I didn't find anything worth mentioning to boot.

Upvote 0

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Don't blame you for ranting a bit.
I've been through the same thing as you and always wished I spotted
the lazy @$$####$ so we could have a chat.
Mike

rufus3898

Aug 30, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
>:( I went to a park this weekend that looked like a WW1 battlefield from all the craters left there by a previous detector(s) It makes us all look bad with jacka$$es leaving a site like that. Don't blame you for the rant. I get cheesed too!

Bertman

Apr 13, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Minelab E-Trac
mikewaz said:
Don't blame you for ranting a bit.
I've been through the same thing as you and always wished I spotted
the lazy @$$####$ so we could have a chat.
Mike

I totally agree... On several occasions, I've taken the time to fill someone else’s holes and hall off their junk... I am pleased to say that I have almost always found something these jokers missed... Thanks for taking the time to fill in those dadburn holes...

HH Robert

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread