Another vacation find

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 498
  • MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 516
Upvote 0

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
Pretty neat, I'd never seen a toy version. I just did a check on eBay and was glad to see that your "Ouch!" wasn't too bad (they sell for $10-15). But still, a fun find.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mistiskys said:
OMGoodnes!! That is the most darling little meat grinder (that is if a meat grinder can be darling). :)
Hey Misti,
I lived on Wind Lake when I was born. My mom said I broke through the ice when I was crawling. She reached down to pull me out and I was bubbling and laughing. Close call! I'll bet the shore line has changed since then. TTC

Mistiskys

Aug 28, 2008
Wind Lake, Wisconsin
TerryC said:
Mistiskys said:
OMGoodnes!! That is the most darling little meat grinder (that is if a meat grinder can be darling). :)
Hey Misti,
I lived on Wind Lake when I was born. My mom said I broke through the ice when I was crawling. She reached down to pull me out and I was bubbling and laughing. Close call! I'll bet the shore line has changed since then. TTC

Actually I live on Waubeesee Lake. It is the small lake to the west. I am sure since all of the rain we got here this spring it has changed. Our lake was REALLY high. One of our peers was totally underwater. It has gone down a lot now, but it was bad for a while.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mistiskys said:
TerryC said:
Mistiskys said:
Hey Misti,

Actually I live on Waubeesee Lake. It is the small lake to the west. I am sure since all of the rain we got here this spring it has changed. Our lake was REALLY high. One of our peers was totally underwater. It has gone down a lot now, but it was bad for a while.
Thanks, Misti

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread