• DSCN2092.JPG
    DSCN2092.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 0

rolfecat

Jul 22, 2005
Denver, CO
Matejko,
Good job! ?That looks like a really nice one, and you found it in the ground too! ? I have several of these and some others, but I got them through coin trading. ?It's worth mentioning that most Nazi coins are made with lightweight, cheap metal (aluminum, zinc, etc.) which tells you something about a government....when they start minting with cheap, short-lived, easily corroding metals for coins, their government is probably heading in the same way: ?it's disintegrating!

Great Find!

-Rolfecat

OP
OP
Matejko

Matejko

Jul 18, 2005
Warsaw-Poland
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm V
Yes Rolfecat.

I found it in the ground, I've got a few German coins dated 1925-36, without swastika on it (before NSDAP took control over Germany) and they are in good condition too. I also got some others coins with swastika, but this one is the best looking. All of them found in the ground.
In subject of my topic, I forgot to add "good looking". Should be.: "My first good looking German aluminium-bronze."

Germans made coin of zinc and other poor metals after biginning WW2. Simply, all good metal was going for military equipment, parts of missiles, bombs...etc.
It's because of war, not government.

Pozdrawiam Matejko

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Way to go. Any nice old coin find is a good day. Nice to see what others are finding out of the u.s.

HH Jer

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread