New Prophecy

vibes

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2007
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
Has anyone else caught this lil tidbit? ::::

HAITIAN EARTHQUAKE RAISES ISSUE OF 'SURPRISE' THREATS IN U.S., FROM CALIFORNIA TO MISSOURI

In the wake of the catastrophe in Haiti, we think of places in the U.S. where a truly major quake could occur, and two that come to mind are San Francisco and St. Louis -- in ways that may surprise.

Everyone knows about the San Andreas near San Francisco (which also poses a threat to Los Angeles) but few realize that under the Bay Area are dozens if not hundreds of smaller "thrust" and "strike-slip" faults that in several cases could cause more damage than a major San Andreas event because they are directly beneath urban areas (as opposed to the San Andreas, which courses alongside the metropolitan center).

In fact, officials have told us the most likely disaster -- and one that warrants our prayers (as well as treatment with blessed salt) -- would be a quake involving the Hayward Fault, which runs from the southern end of the Bay at Fremont up through the Oakland area, El Cerrito, and Richmond, then under San Pablo Bay before it turns into a crack called the Rodger's Creek Fault and heads under the University of California at Berkeley -- which ironically is also an epicenter for liberal education as well as a haven for New Agers, witchcraft, evolution proponents, and geneticists.

This fault has a thirty-two percent chance of erupting in the next thirty years, geologists believe, and Palo Alto and San Jose -- Silicon Valley -- are also threatened. If it erupted, there would be strong shaking in downtown San Francisco, along with the maximum effects of places like Oakland. It has been described by one federal official as "the most dangerous fault in the United States."

Meanwhile, Missouri, northern Arkansas, and southern Illinois are under threat from the New Madrid Fault.

Many are startled to learn it was not one in California but this fault, running along the Mississippi, that caused what some say was the most powerful quake in the known history of the lower 48 states (others say one during 1700 in the Cascadian zone near Seattle was more potent).

Whatever the case, over a five-month stretch in 1811 and 1812, there were at least two and perhaps as many as five quakes of magnitude-8 or more , along with smaller but still potent rumblings in the very vicinity of St. Louis and a magnitude-8.4 in Marston -- about 150 miles south of the large city.

The rattling in Missouri and Illinois in 1811-1812 caused church bells to ring as far away as Boston and Montreal! At some bends, the Mississippi was so roiled it seemed to flow backwards.

Consider that each number up on the seismic scale is not an increment but an exponential increase and that the greatest known earthquake in California was the famous 1906 magnitude-7.8 disaster in San Francisco.

By comparison: the one that hit Haiti was a magnitude-7.

The quake in Haiti came on the heels of smaller quakes elsewhere and was followed just last week by one off the coast of northern California . This week, there was a small quake in Illinois. They are topics that come to mind when we are ready to visit an area.

Are tremors related to each other?

Can one trigger another -- as there seems to be a spate of late?

Might there be a day when we see a series of great rumblings around the world -- one after another?

Some believe such long-distance "swarms" already have happened.

"One large earthquake can easily trigger earthquakes within two or three and sometimes as many as five or ten thousand miles," says Dr. Lowell Whiteside of the United States Geological Survey, who points out that "1992 was an excellent example in which we had a magnitude 7.6 at Landers (in the Mojave Desert of southern California), and then within hours there were significant increases in seismicity throughout the entire western United States. It kind of broke the back of the people who said there was no relationship between earthquakes at distances of two or three thousand miles.

"With 'Landers' there were some in Wyoming in the Yellowstone area, there were some in Washington state, there were some in Mammoth Lakes. They were pretty well spread around. Another case was the Loma-Prieta earthquake, the San Francisco World Series earthquake in 1989, where there was a very large increase in seismicity in Hawaii just following that earthquake, which was the largest increase in some number of years and that earthquake also seems to have triggered things in Mount St. Helens and other places as well.

"I think probably the most obvious case was an instance that occurred in 1906. That year they had a large number of large quakes in the magnitude-eight range.

"Normally you have one magnitude eight earthquake every one-and-a-half to two years -- and in 1906 they had about ten of them.

"In August 1906 there was an earthquake of 9.2 that occurred in the Aleutian islands and then thirty minutes later an earthquake of magnitude 8.5 occurred in Chile. If you take the s-wave speed, which is a sliding body wave, it arrived at the point in Chile where the 8.5 occurred at the same time the 8.5 began. In that case you're talking about a quarter of the way around the world. It's like putting a bullet in a gun. If the stresses are there and they're just waiting for a trigger, all you have to do is pull it."

Magnitude-8 is an awesome event, in the true use of that term, and yet such an event is also something that can be prevented or mitigated through prayer (which can move a mountain, or any geologic thing).

[resources: Sent To Earth, Prayer of the Warrior , and Spiritual Warfare Prayers ]

[ Recent quake should be wake-up ]

+++++++++++++++++++

So have ya noticed that yellowstone , in essence has almost totally fallen off the Richter scale?

And my friend hasn't delivered her bayby:) maybe this NEXT full moon, i dunno, prophesy is not my ultimate thang. Except to add that I was chatting on the phone w/ my fave priest (and all around righteous dude), and at the end of our conversation I mentioned earthquakes. Well, that next *early* morning I couldn't sleep. At 2 am I was wide awake (not normal for me) and couldn't find my sleep genie anywhere.....then it hit...the 3+ quake in IL. No, I never felt the actual quake. Others did, I didn't, not on a physical level. Whatever that means.

Goodyguy

Gold Member
Mar 10, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites TM 808, Whites GMT, Tesoro Lobo Super Traq, Fisher Gold Bug 2, Suction Dredges, Trommels, Gold Vacs, High Bankers, Fluid bed Gold Traps, Rock Crushers, Sluices, Dry Washers, Miller Tables, Rp4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We could be in for a bumpy ride folks......

Yellowstone falling off the Richter scale is not a good sign...... that means the movement has hit a snag and is building pressure for the next release of energy.

I have done a little research and found that the super eruptions of Yellowstone apparently have coincided with the earths magnetic polarity shifts over the last known super eruptions. The earth is predicted to undergo its next shift within the next two years, only this time it is due to shift the same time that the magnetic polar shift occurs in our sun scheduled for 2012! :o

Scientists have discovered that we have a rock deformation that absolutely dwarfs the maximum deformation at Mt. St. Helens (450 feet). The dimensions of this rock deformation at the bottom of Yellowstone Lake are 100 feet high by 2,100 feet wide! But, this is not the only rock deformation bulging upward and outward in the Yellowstone Park Super-Volcano! Going back to the Denver Post article, we learn:

"Just south of Norris basin is a bulge in the earth about 28 miles across and 7 miles deep that has pushed the ground up more than 5 inches since 1996, according to research by Chuck Wicks, a geophysicist with the U.S. Geological Survey in Menlo Park, California ... This summer already has shown signs that the caldera remains wide awake. Norris Geyser Basin, the hottest thermal area in Yellowstone, sprouted new mud pots. Ground temperature on the trail soared to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, too hot to touch. Porkchop Geyser, dormant since 1989, erupted on July 16. Park officials responded by barring access to half of the 2 miles of Norris Geyser trails." These two "mud pots" are approximately 70 feet high and 2,300 feet long!

Thus, these two huge rock deformations are clear indications that a potentially massive movement of magma that will cause a Super-Volcano explosion is already underway! Remember the insight from this professor: "Ground surface deformation ... is a reliable indicator of an impending eruption."

The magma reservoir is filling with magma at an alarming rate. When the volcano erupts, scientists predict that around 1000 miles of hot lava will be shot across the northern part of the USA which would wipe out everything within that 1000 mile radius. Creating an ash fall that would even cover the eastern US by as much as 10 feet deep. Not to mention the possibility of it ushering in a new ice age.

GG~

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Verily I say unto thee, not another generation shall come and go before a worthy man or woman trades the required count of silver pieces to Marc to obtain this web site. Upon that day will the new lord removeth this gibberish and all who seeketh counsel here.

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
texastee2007 said:
GopherDaGold said:
Verily I say unto thee, not another generation shall come and go before a worthy man or woman trades the required count of silver pieces to Marc to obtain this web site. Upon that day will the new lord removeth this gibberish and all who seeketh counsel here.

Does he accept layaway?

This is a one of a kind gem... sorry.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At least the folks here understand 'tongue in cheek'
Kudos to the lot of you! :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread