Sometimes its just better & smarter........

lincha

Feb 27, 2007
Iowa
Re: Sometimes it's just better & smarter........

This is true, sometimes something is just so hard one day and the next you finish no problem, think it has something to do with your brain working on a solution all night long while you rest.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I guess it all depends on what you're giving up :dontknow:

Pain, or pleasure :icon_scratch:

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Give up?.....never; Temporarily concede?.......maybe.

S

stefen

Today, I feel like I'd been rode hard and put up wet...

Yesterday was the day from hell...

Bought new chrome bumpers for the truck and spent 20 minutes removing the front bumper...took another 4 hours replacing only the front...

Mounting brackets were bent...holes would not align...couldn't find my tapered alignment tool...somebody had borrow my creeper and hadn't returned it...And it was a muggy 88 degrees in the shade...no breeze either...

Double jointed socket wrench fitting slipped and torn up my right hand...blood all over the place...bruised and swollen

Wife came home about 10 minutes after I finished cleaning up the mess and said that I looked like a bucket of mashed whatevers...

Then holding my alignment tool in her hand, she asked if this what I was looking for? She said that she was using it to dig holes for the bedding plants...

Then he brought me a cold Corona, gave me a kiss and a long hug...and a smile, and said I should give up for the day...

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Naw, I never give it up. I'll stand there and spit in your face and hold the line until my people escape, but I'll never give it up. Which amounts to nothing, but they do make movies about that sort of thing I guess.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread