Dancing with the Stars

orion024

Jan 4, 2010
I think they need to change the name of "Dancing with the Stars" to"Dancing with the Cleavage", it is honestly down right degrading watching this program! Just my 2 cents for the day!

I think they need to stop these political campaign ads and give the money wasted to charities and help organizations!

I wonder why KFC stills puts KGC on their drink cups, I'm a yankee and I'm offended!

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just don't watch any of those shows. Dancing With the Stars, Survivor, The Race, Hell's Kitchen, American Idol and the rest of those shows. They're all silly to me. You talk about wasting money, I can't believe people pay real money to vote for the American Idol. Then you have the dumba$$ biker show where all they do is argue to keep the audience interested. Oh yeah, and the tattoo shows; what a joke!! Americans need to get out more and get away from all of this phony stuff!

S

stefen

The benefits of dancing with someone with major cleavage is that you can look down thru the cleavage and see her feet :thumbsup:

S

stefen

Modest?

The shows are selling sex...not modesty :coffee2:

You want to find modesty...go look in a dictionary...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
orion024 said:
I think they need to change the name of "Dancing with the Stars" to"Dancing with the Cleavage", it is honestly down right degrading watching this program! Just my 2 cents for the day!

There is a gizmo on ever TV that allows the viewer to change the channel if you object to the content.....

At least your not subjected to viewing it unless you choose to unlike you are listening to the rap crap trash as you walk or drive down the street as it pollutes the air on someones blaring stereo..........

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually i really cant believe anybody actually watches that show, or tv for that matter. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread