The Other Side

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I lived in Indiana I'd spend $1000.00 or more just to travel to the beach and ocean whenever I got the chance. In fact, I loved it so much I moved down here 10 days ago, but here's the weird part......after 10 days of being here I've still not been to the beach or ocean, not even seen it yet and it's just across the river. What's up with that? :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Move another 5-600 miles inland and then you'll want to see the beach :P

White Feather

Nov 19, 2008
Ellenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: Yup! Moved to the Keys for the great diving, fishing, snorkeling and crystal clear water and my dive gear dried out and cracked and my fishing tackle went to rust. :icon_pirat: Figured I'd live on a boat so I could fish, swim and dive every day. You guessed it, I haven't done any since getting here. It is in the 70's today. When I lived up north we would have given anything to go in the water at 70 degrees but down here it is cold at 70. :laughing9: I used to love shooting. Bought a closet full of guns and a half ton of ammo. Haven't fired a shot in two years. :icon_scratch:
Am I the only one? Nah, I also have a friend who moved to the Keys, bought a canal house, boat and lots of fishing gear. He sold out at a loss right after the first hurricane. Now 6 years later he is looking for another canal house so he can move back. He had moved to the mountains and quit hunting. Go Figure! :tongue3:

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Hey my friend,
What you are experiencing is called life!

It's what gets in the way while you are making other plans.
Just do it, don't plan it. Make it happen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread