The Past, The Present and The Future

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
AU24K

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: The Past, The Future and The Present

One way I've heard this topic stated is,

"The past is a memory, the present is a gift and the future is promised to no one."

Best,
Scott

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is something we all need to remember alot more the Past is a memory good or bad the Present in now make those memories good or bad an the Future not promised but need to be prepared for but, the important things (time with loved ones) should NOT be put off !

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and as my best friend's dad used to tell us, 'Today is the tomorrow you were so worried about yesterday'.

FarmerChick

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2010
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
BH LoneStar
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
learn from the past, if you don't you are no better than when you lived it!

the present, again, the past dictates how much better one can be while remembering the past and apply it NOW.

the future---well no one holds the cards, but if you learned at all to be a better person, you could easily change the present and future of others---------and when that happens, who knows the great things that could come from that gift?

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say it all the time: Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery. All we have is the here and now, it a very special gift. That's why we call it "The Present"!

Make every Present of now, a grand unveiling of love and joy, for those in your presence, at that moment.

Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
After all today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is getting pretty heavy and all but one must show some restraint. If I were to execute a grand unveiling of love and joy in the presence of those with me at this moment, I think someone would turn me in. ;D

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
packerbacker said:
This is getting pretty heavy and all but one must show some restraint. If I were to execute a grand unveiling of love and joy in the presence of those with me at this moment, I think someone would turn me in. ;D
Aaaawwwww! Yeah, ya might wanna leave the daycare center, now! LOL! Just joking....... ;D

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mental Granny said:
This is something we all need to remember alot more the Past is a memory good or bad the Present in now make those memories good or bad an the Future not promised but need to be prepared for but, the important things (time with loved ones) should NOT be put off !
Perfect!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread