Butterflies in your Stomach, Too Tense!!

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
Ony 12 ???? Gebbak onna porch , BOY . You ain't ready to run wif da big dogs :tongue3:
How about a 12 pak of mason Jars!!! :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
Ony 12 ???? Gebbak onna porch , BOY . You ain't ready to run wif da big dogs :tongue3:
U be ded b4 6 . Might believe 12pk an several 'sips' from a mason jar helped you tumble down the stairs .

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
poorhunter78 said:
truckinbutch said:
U be ded b4 6 . Might believe 12pk an several 'sips' from a mason jar helped you tumble down the stairs .
18 bottles of beer. and a couple uh swigs of rot gut tuh kill yuh. found me under the porch on a pee break.. :tongue3:

My pap was upstairs in old house. had to #2 while cranked. forgot to pull up them britches. tumbled down a flight of steps to a broken arm. ???

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope that someday soon a butterfly lands on my head as I am sitting in the meadow on a little knoll, with the sunshine shining down on me, I would be like a little lost soul, and the butterfly would give me a new meaning of life. No, really, that would be intense. :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess that is for country, or suburban folks.

People that grew up in the city prefer to run in front of a speeding bus.. Now that will wake you up :thumbsup:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
I guess that is for country, or suburban folks.

People that grew up in the city prefer to run in front of a speeding bus.. Now that will wake you up :thumbsup:
Actually, Us Country. Run into the field, Kick the biggest Bull in the Kahuna's.. It's like dodging a locomotive.. :tongue3:

gleaner1 said:
I hope that someday soon a butterfly lands on my head as I am sitting in the meadow on a little knoll, with the sunshine shining down on me, I would be like a little lost soul, and the butterfly would give me a new meaning of life. No, really, that would be intense. :laughing9:
Intense, Is dodging a speeding bullet.. :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread