The Great Leap Forward!

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It was Communist. Mao I think? We are living it AGAIN.

(Uh oh,that was POLITICAL)

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I only see a few similarities, Really it is a historical evaluation of manipulation of an agrarian society.8-)

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I only see a few similarities, Really it is a historical evaluation of manipulation of an agrarian society.8-)
Sadly, that as well as many other values is being eroded. We are devolving into a nation of crybabies, neuters and pussies. Where weakness is regarded as virtue and indecency is lauded, while God is no longer allowed in our schools, guns are bad, and the government will "provide all"

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sadly, that as well as many other values is being eroded. We are devolving into a nation of crybabies, neuters and pussies. Where weakness is regarded as virtue and indecency is lauded, while God is no longer allowed in our schools, guns are bad, and the government will "provide all"

Well, when you say it like that it is a bit less palatable! I will endeavor to put a smiley face on it nonetheless:cat:

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup.. "Forward"! Makes a nice slogan.

K Zack

Feb 2, 2012
West Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab- Explorer XS, Excalibur 800, Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Fisher 1280X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are in a World of Hurt !!!!
Forward? For who? Not the working people of this Country. We are sinking into a Sea of Scum. I just HOPE I have enough CHANGE left to make to the next week.
Kevin

OP
OP
Dave44

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes,, I sure would like to see some backwards myself! Working all the time and even making a little money, unemployement was about 4 % (even though that was supposed to be terrible at the time).

AHHH good times in store though! I finally have more leisure time than work! Course, not having cash kinda puts a crimp in my lifestyle, But the future at least looks more bleak. I am sure I will look at these days as the salad days, huh?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread