spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Adios Amigo, bon chance, mon ami... Then again you're not going to read this either :laughing7:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already have a whole row reserved for me downstairs; best seats in he house, or so they say :laughing9:

As I see it, just take another break and come back. There is never any sense to being a quitter, it's just bad mojo :tongue3:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey; aa battery, just take a little R-R and come-on- back. Your presence is wanted and needed. :notworthy:

MinerGirl

Nov 17, 2011
meicigama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi aa battery, We Newbies need you! Take a VACA but come back and share your knowledge!

Thanks, MinerGirl

FCCDFEd

Sep 29, 2007
Terra Bella, Ca.
Detector(s) used
DFX, IDXPro, MXT, Lobo St., At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your unique personality will be missed. Live, love and be merry.

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Sorry to hear it AA- been here quite awhile and I've always enjoyed your posts. Your quirky humor will be missed. Take care and drop in when you can :)

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
AA, be well my friend & best wishes to you. Some of us who've been around here a spell understand.
I rarely check in & really ain't too sure how long I'll be tossing in the measly $20 bucks for membership.

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this site please remove me or else

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa, I've always liked your posts, As said above your quirkyhumor will be missed. That said....If your leaving us then go, Delete your account and when you fire up your puter just don't hit the Treasure Net button. But please don't drag it out........Say bye and get gone.JMHO.......Take care ! it's all latitudes and attitudes

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. ***** i hope you die of cancer!!! SUPPORT YUR LOCAL 81

Frank,
I cant believe you played right in to this nonsense... He knew what would get you fired up and went with it. This isn't the real Frank, the one who's kids think the world of him. The one who would do anything for his family. None of us are perfect, but don't go talking like this.......
"i hope you die of cancer"

:(
~k.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone explain what difference it makes, someone wants to leave just leave, stop logging in, why does it matter if you had an account here at one time? When account is deleted all posts go with it which many times destroys entire threads that have valuable information to all members including their friends. You are basically saying screw all my friends I made, your not hurting management, only your friends you have made and known for years. Site makes no money off of you or your posts nor does it stop you from going anywhere or using you name anywhere....

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kelly i stand corrected i lost my mind. I love ya dear and so does the wife

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone explain what difference it makes, someone wants to leave just leave, stop logging in, why does it matter if you had an account here at one time? When account is deleted all posts go with it which many times destroys entire threads that have valuable information to all members including their friends. You are basically saying screw all my friends I made, your not hurting management, only your friends you have made and known for years. Site makes no money off of you or your posts nor does it stop you from going anywhere or using you name anywhere....
ok ok

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions