San Bernardino Overpass for a single mountain lion $10,000,000

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Wall Street Journal front page article a few weeks back about this overpass seemed to indicate that the lion would become extinct if this is not built. I love how are public funds are spent! Mountain Lions are not endangered, Not extinct and not in any danger of becoming so. Maybe if they stopped quoting animal rights activist and the center for biological diversity they would find out that there are thousands of lions in California.I have seen pictures of behind the Fish and game lab in Rancho Cordova were pallets full of stacked dead lions from cars,starvation and killed becouse they attacked people or domestic animals.
Another thought I am thinking of starting a nonprofit "Save the Grizz" to reintroduce Grizzly Bears (our State mascot) to California. We will start with a pair of female Grizz with cubs in Griffith Park in Los Angeles. Any incidental human deaths by the Grizz is a small price to pay for having these magnificent cuddly animals back in our State. They will join Wolves and Mountain Lions in their native habitat.

Goose-0

Dec 25, 2006
Central Minnnesota
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & VX3
No doubt the $10 Million overpass was a 'no bid' contract "awarded" to some friendly contractor that became a rights activist within the last month or so.

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a reason that people in years gone by killed Mt. lions,wolves,alligators and such.They were averse to such critters eating their stock,wives,children,dogs,etc.Mother nature ain,t a benign place.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions