Dead Gorilla, Live Child, Clueless Accusers

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
A lot of experts and people who seem to know best in this thread. Everyone has an opinion, apparently.

Why yes, it's called a conversation. This is where people express their views, opinions or thoughts on a subject.

Not one is the exact correct one, nor should anyone be the exact wrong one.

It's interesting to see differing viewpoints, although I mostly agree with mine.

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to say something to those of you who are “outraged” at the death of the Silverback Gorilla that was shot to save a young boy’s life. I’m typing to the people “blaming” the parents. Having worked as a respiratory technician in a mid-size city emergency room for a few years, I know children often get away from good, loving, caring, alert parents for "just a split second." Real life happens.

I would shoot a dozen gorillas to save one human child’s life. I would cry. I would feel good and bad, but I would pull the trigger. The Zoo had NO choice. The end. As for the parents?
He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

I'd Have to be there to say what I would do, I would have hated to shoot the Gorilla but something had to be done Quickly.

Need to see Video of the parents to say if they were Very Irresponsible or not.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread