Social Justice Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruiserBrody

May 18, 2011
http://www.today.com/popculture/chris-pratt-uses-asl-apologize-hearing-impaired-fans-insensitive-joke-t111161

Chris Pratt told his fans to "turn up the volume" on a video. He then took it down as not to offend the the hearing impaired.

Ugh.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/is-peanut-butter-and-jelly-racist_n_1874905.html

Peanut Butter and Jelly is racist.

Ugh.

https://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/03/23/wonder-womans-lack-of-armpit-hair-sparks-feminist-debate/

the lack of body hair on the female warrior makes us wonder if feminism was swept aside in favor of achieving the ideal female aesthetic. “It’s really hard to believe that Wonder Woman, who has been on an island filled with strong women her entire life, is worried about waxing and then bleaching her pits,”

UGH!

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I kinda like your posting, but this leans towards politics here. As a CHARTER MEMBER you could fully embrace your beliefs without starting a riot here!!!

Keep the faith!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know what,, if you want,, call me a Male Chauvinist,, but I find it attractive when a woman waxes her body parts or shaves her legs and under her arms.
Some people like women with hairy legs and/or hairy arm pits and that's great but it doesn't do it for me.

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sad thing bruiser - The lack of comments here on the thread. Proof positive people are afraid to comment, what a sad world this is becoming. :BangHead:

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A free market is just. Taking from those that achieve success to give to those who achived little, based on subjective human emotions, is only an affront to justice.

It is painfully apparent to me that what the social justice warpig wants is not justice. What the so called social justice warrior actually seeks is victim status. That's how come they are always searching for something to get offended about, 'cause our culture has already determined that victims deserve compensation for their loss.

But, has a person that chose to study lesbian dance theory in college been victimized by those that go on from college to become gainfully employed?

I think not.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thread is locked for politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions