THE OLDER I GET

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
the more i hate the holiday's. i was in a Menards about a month ago and they already had xmas stufff out. im thinkin lets get though holloween first K. you cant be serious right ? oh well nuthin like jumpin the gun. any body want to get together and cry in a beer let me know. its about time for a beer. dont get me wrong i dont do it that often. but its that time again ?

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of the reasons retailers get that Christmas stuff out early is corporate starts sending it out well before we would be in the holiday spirit. You got 15 pallets of Christmas in a limited space backroom, it has to go somewhere and that is the sales floor. We started getting hammered with it in October and that's the only option we had if we wanted to be able to work in the backroom. At the local level we were more focused on laying in a good supply for Thanksgiving but here comes Christmas, so our Christmas set was up the day after Halloween, out of necessity.

OP
OP
nomad 11

nomad 11

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2009
nomads land
Detector(s) used
any tector i can get my hands on
hey ! i just had another brain storm ? they should start selling all the xmas stuff through the white house.ya know mail order. it'll add more cheery feeling to it ? i'm feelin all warm and fuzzy already. i mean allover.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions