dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
As far as I’m concerned and my doctors I have discussed this with agree, this COVID is nothing more than a contagious flu. It’s being blown out of proportion to sway votes.
The democrats couldn’t find collusion, couldn’t impeach, now instantly we get a virus. A virus that amounted to nothing more than a wealth transfer to people to stay home. Not to mention a way to control people even more....
Think people...

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm thinking you're 1/2 right.
President Donald Trump started a campaign to free the grip China has on the USA, and the rest of the "free" world also woke up.
China started this Covid Virus to punish the "free" world. If the USA and other countries go back to the way is was before the BOTTOM line and SHARE HOLDERS mattered more than their citizens, then China would fail as an economy, as is happening as this is written. China is in deep doodo because of manufacturing jobs being lost.
Trump has brought back companies, Britain, Germany and a few more countries have brought back manufacturing to their home turf, via huge tax breaks.
Think about it; you have a communist country that hates the free world, and they are making your antibiotics and medicines. If they can create a world virus, they can Poison your medicine.
Bring it home BIG PHARMA and BIG BUSINESS. Germ warfare is very deadly.
As far as the shut downs go, it's mostly in Democrat held cities and states. East TN is booming, and life goes on. There are people dying from the Covid but also there are people dying from the flu and car wrecks, murders, etc. My g-g grandfather who was in the 7th Cal, CSA under Duckworth died from the flu in Chattanooga,TN 1918. It was called the Spanish Flu, but started at Fort Riley Kansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread