Too old too early

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A sub forum off my Facebook app is one titled Back roads of Missouri. It's for people to post all sorts of photos of places and things on Missouri's back roads, everyone else gives reactions and comments. Posters are supposed to give a somewhat close location

Someone posted this very cool old German 2 story limestone home, no location given. My first thoughts were I would love to metal detect that yard. Three comments were shown. First one was by a lady that wrote, "I want to metal detect that yard." So I tagged her comment and said me too, they better not give a location and inserted a smiley. Within minutes I got notifications she liked my comment and mentioned me so I went back and read it, nothing special in her answer.

So my interest was perked so I checked out her Facebook page. First photo was of a slender, nicely built young lady of about 25-27 years old. She's wearing a pair of tight ripped jeans, a Trump 2020 tight fitting T-shirt and you can plainly see her inside the waistband holster with her semi auto pistol tucked in. Another photo shows her jeep with roll bar. My kind of country girl, every thing I like. Dang it anyway here I am old enough to be her grandpa. [emoji24]

OP
OP
ecmo

ecmo

Feb 28, 2016
Missouri
Detector(s) used
macro racer 2, whites mx5, whites mx sport, trx pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m in love [emoji7]
I know, right. If I was 45 years younger I would have p.m.ed her about going detecting, but watch out mamas packing a gun. [emoji23]

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So my interest was perked so I checked out her Facebook page. First photo was of a slender, nicely built young lady of about 25-27 years old. She's wearing a pair of tight ripped jeans, a Trump 2020 tight fitting T-shirt and you can plainly see her inside the waistband holster with her semi auto pistol tucked in. Another photo shows her jeep with roll bar. My kind of country girl, every thing I like. Dang it anyway here I am old enough to be her grandpa. [emoji24]

Gentlemen; by our age, we should have learned that not everything in
life is always as simple as it appears to be.

That's why we have imaginations... old.gif

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Reminds me of grandfathers old saying. "It now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night."

He is a lucky man, indeed. eyebrows.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions