bakery token
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Mar 2006
    SPRINGTOWN TX
    GARRETT GTA 1000
    119 times

bakery token

found this last night during a short hunt 103 degrees out.in kind of bad shape but i like it.says j.t. bea? sta? looks like r
    Name:  bakery token 001.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  21.9 KB
    back
    Name:  bakery token back 001.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  23.4 KB

Charter Member
    us
    An unidentified coin is a piece of metal. An identified coin is a piece of history.

Oct 2004
    N. San Diego area (Pic of my two best 'finds'; son and grandson taken ten years ago)
    Minelab Explorer
    16371 times
    Shipwrecks
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: bakery token

"The Sassy Fox" now occupies that space. Their website (http://www.sassyfox.com/) includes a good pic of that building today. Because of its location in the historic part of town, the building may be an historic landmark today--and its history (and the history of its tenants) would then be easily available at that city's offices--or online.
    Don.......
    EDIT: Today, Sassy Fox is at 34 E. Concho Ave. I don't know if that was Concho St. in the past.

Aug 2007
    44 times

J.T. Beatty is listed as meat & bakery in San Angelo in the 1918 Dun. Your token doesn't appear in any of the three TAMS lists of Texas tokens.

us
    Mar 2006
    SPRINGTOWN TX
    GARRETT GTA 1000
    119 times

Quote Originally Posted by woody_g
    found this last night during a short hunt 103 degrees out.in kind of bad shape but i like it.says j.t. bea? sta? looks like r

back

Quote Originally Posted by tokensmith
    J.T. Beatty is listed as meat & bakery in San Angelo in the 1918 Dun. Your token doesn't appear in any of the three TAMS lists of Texas tokens.
    thanks for the information don't think i could have found it on my own.tried locating something about it prior to your post with no luck.thanks

Sponsored Links