bakery token

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
found this last night during a short hunt 103 degrees out.in kind of bad shape but i like it.says j.t. bea? sta? looks like r
bakery token 001.jpg
back
bakery token back 001.jpg

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
"The Sassy Fox" now occupies that space. Their website (http://www.sassyfox.com/) includes a good pic of that building today. Because of its location in the historic part of town, the building may be an historic landmark today--and its history (and the history of its tenants) would then be easily available at that city's offices--or online.
Don.......
EDIT: Today, Sassy Fox is at 34 E. Concho Ave. I don't know if that was Concho St. in the past.

tokensmith

Aug 8, 2007
J.T. Beatty is listed as meat & bakery in San Angelo in the 1918 Dun. Your token doesn't appear in any of the three TAMS lists of Texas tokens.

OP
OP
woody_g

woody_g

Mar 5, 2006
SPRINGTOWN TX
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 1000
woody_g said:
found this last night during a short hunt 103 degrees out.in kind of bad shape but i like it.says j.t. bea? sta? looks like r

back
tokensmith said:
J.T. Beatty is listed as meat & bakery in San Angelo in the 1918 Dun. Your token doesn't appear in any of the three TAMS lists of Texas tokens.
thanks for the information don't think i could have found it on my own.tried locating something about it prior to your post with no luck.thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread