Contest

Statenisland Keith

Nov 7, 2004
OK here is a contest for all you token collectors. I have know idea what these are worth in value if any.I have no interest on collecting tokens so i might as well give them to someone with interest . So here is the contest it should be quick. The first person to answer this question correctly wins. Name 2 people in the baseball hall of fame who were never involved in baseball at any capacity?

Attachments

• tokens.jpg
    tokens.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 255

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Ohhhh Abboottt!? What do you want Lou?? Who's on 1st?? ;D

For the young guys-it's Bud Abbott and Lou Costello.

Z

ZumbroKid

Abner Doubleday is one i believe, the union general who was falsely credited with the invention of the game. The second was a midget who got walked in a game, put in due to small strike zone and subed with a pinch runner. I do not remember the midget's name.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Gigi, I think the janitor was a retired 3rd base coach. You must be thinking of the guy across the street yelling "Batter Up" while making donuts. ?;)

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
;D Congratulations Stoney! But man oh man I should have known that one ! Just because ...I love Bud Abbott and Lou Costello!!! I tried to look up the answer and even saw something to make me think of them ...but I couldn't get off the phone! So I just wasn't paying attention, well enough. Oh well next time. Hey who would have thought actors?

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml

Well it was a fun!
? Gigi

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
well leaves me out , im lost when it came to baseball.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions