Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Congratulations. As predicted that's a much better result than wearing away in the junk box. The bad ones can stay there. siegfried schlagrule

OP
OP
dahut

dahut

Nov 6, 2004
Lee's Tavern Road
Detector(s) used
21 years behind a coil

Fisher F70
Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Siegfried Schlagrule said:
Congratulations. As predicted that's a much better result than wearing away in the junk box. The bad ones can stay there. siegfried schlagrule
Sadly the remainder aren't even in junk condition. I thought I might like to try selling a few more, but I cant bring myself to put them on ebay!

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Contact your backup bidders with a second chance offer. In the offer tell them that these tokens are in poor damaged condition but that you are not holding back any nice ones for yourself. See what the market will bear. Token collectors are a whale of a lot more forgiving than coin collectors. RARE is RARE and condition only applies when you are offered two of them. I know that because i am a token collector. I don't collect that state so I'm not gonna be bidding. good luck, siegfried schlagrule

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread