Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a neat trade token this week. Can't find a thing on it, but thought someone here might be able to help. :icon_thumright: It's from Adamsville Ala., Joe Kendall and good for 5 cents. Nothing on the reverse side.

Thanks a bunch! Nana :hello:

Attachments

• 102_1868.JPG
    102_1868.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 265

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice old token! It is not listed in Wood's Alabama Trade Tokens book.
John in ID

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know. :'( Just about every token I've found around here isn't in that book. :P Maybe that's a good thing? :D
Thanks so much for the reply, John. :)

Nana

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D And how is it that I can believe that was a town name in Alabama? :D Thanks, Don for the info. Guess that narrows it down a bit. :thumbsup:

Nana :wink:

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Nana! Freezing down your way? It was 17 this morning in Hartselle. I would move to FL but it's cold there too these days. Dang global warming! ;D

Very cool token. Since it's not in a book maybe yours is the only know example? ??? Congrats on a great find!

Hey, did you go to the Deep South hunt this year? This was the first year I missed since I started about five years ago. Had too much going on and forgot to pay early so it was going to be expensive. Looking forward to next fall.

Happy Hunting!

Kent

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kent! How the heck are ya? Yes...it's been quite chilly here too these past few days. Warmed up nicely today though. Got our four hours of hunting in. :D I didn't go to the hunt this year. Matter of fact, it was so hot around here till about a month ago that we didn't do a lot of hunting all summer. :-\ Really just now getting started for the season.

Great to hear from you! :hello: HH! Nana

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions